GTS: website research

So, can someone tell me what I have to do to make my own event? I am very knowledged at computers, but everything here is all seperate instructions that stop halfway through. It would be nice if someone would just sum it all up and tell me what to do.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to use GTS Nuker, and a Windows message keeps popping up saying that SendPKM.exe has stopped working. Its not giving me any potential fixes, its just telling me that SendPKM.exe stopped working correctly, and it needs to close. Any advice about this? Not sure what is causing it, but I figure I can't be the only person having this problem.

I've gone through the thread and several programs and scripts have been posted that do similar things. Sendpkm worked for me from the start, so I use that for myself. I do want to send Pokemon to friends though, without having to send it to myself and trade, of course. So would anyone be kind enough to tell me which of the things in this thread, or any other, is the best/most successful way to send pkm files across the internet?

I registered just to say great work here. This is the kind of thing I would have loved to do in my free time. My brother almost did, but he does this type of thing all day at work and it just burns him out to go packet sniffing more when he gets home.

I've gone through the thread and several programs and scripts have been posted that do similar things. Sendpkm worked for me from the start, so I use that for myself. I do want to send Pokemon to friends though, without having to send it to myself and trade, of course. So would anyone be kind enough to tell me which of the things in this thread, or any other, is the best/most successful way to send pkm files across the internet?

A VPN like Hamachi... maybe? But that would require some sort of sharing/bridging on your pals' side, to connect their wireless to the VPN network, which I don't know much about.

Well, mine gets stuck on conntest, and it won't pass it.

I'm trying to see if my retail cart will work but I'm still onmy way to goldenrod. My flashcart always gets stuck on conntest though connecting to ANYONE's DNS, but it connects to the normal GTS fine.

Other people also connect to my DNS fine, man so weird. D:

Just curious but is it possible to run this on a different port?

I run apache for testing on port 80 thus not able to use this on port 80 is there any way that this could be changed although I'm able to run this on another computer but it'll be much easier running this on the same computer as the one running apache and such.

I tried doing this on my site, and uploaded all the files I *think* I was supposed to upload, but when I opened dnsserver.py from my computer, it got to here:

104ey6s.png

And then disconnected me from Wi-Fi. Any help on this issue?

Also, here are the files I uploaded to the server:

2luz790.png

In case it helps.

EDIT: I didn't upload cgi-bin, that was there when I made the subdomain. Also, indecks.php is the old index.php, which serves virtually no purpose besides being a backup.

I tried doing this on my site, and uploaded all the files I *think* I was supposed to upload, but when I opened dnsserver.py from my computer, it got to here:

104ey6s.png

And then disconnected me from Wi-Fi. Any help on this issue?

Also, here are the files I uploaded to the server:

2luz790.png

In case it helps.

EDIT: I didn't upload cgi-bin, that was there when I made the subdomain. Also, indecks.php is the old index.php, which serves virtually no purpose besides being a backup.

I think I didn't do the CNAME properly or something.

Or the DS just doesn't support CNAMEs.

Try this: open dnsserver.py in WORDPAD.

Find these lines: (line 57 & 58)

packet+="\x00\x05\x00\x01\x00\x00\x00\x3c\x00\x16"
     packet+="\x03gts\x0Challoforigin\x03com\x00"

Replace with

packet+="\x00\x05\x00\x01\x00\x00\x00\x3c\x00\x18"
     packet+="\x03gts\x0Challoforigin\x03com\x01.\x00"

Do NOT mess up the spaces. There should be 6 spaces behind the lines. Or else python will complain.

Just curious but is it possible to run this on a different port?

I run apache for testing on port 80 thus not able to use this on port 80 is there any way that this could be changed although I'm able to run this on another computer but it'll be much easier running this on the same computer as the one running apache and such.

I've changed the port in the "pokehaxlib.py" script to a random port (7771) and forwarded the port and everything appears to be working seeing as its able to connect but after waiting 30 seconds-1 minute it disconnects without an error code.

It says "You were disconnected from the GTS. Returning to the reception counter." After that, nothing happens.

If I try a port such as 32 I get the "52100" error but with the 7771 port it just disconnects me straight after connecting for a while.

The issue is that it must be a IP it directs to and not a domain.

Also you need to configure the .htaccess (RewriteBase value) then edit the index.php on lines 20, probably 21 ($servwww and $servroot). You almost need to echo the variables and see what they are to know what's wrong with them (or if they are configured right). The idea was to fetch the name of the request URI and extract the original file requested then $filename will contain the file requested so the if-part can handle the request properly. I know it's messy, haven't had time to implement a real script mostly because I have some math stuff to deal with (university) before I can sit down and work on the GTS site.

I hope the host can handle IP's, problem is that I don't really know how to handle domain requests, just fetching the domains IP gives 207.182.149.248 and when you http:// it the host site is shown instead of yours (since they run multiple sites on one machine and use the domain and sub-domains to distinguish them). I'll look into a solution but for now the current DNS server is not domain friendly. D:

I've changed the port in the "pokehaxlib.py" script to a random port (7771) and forwarded the port and everything appears to be working seeing as its able to connect but after waiting 30 seconds-1 minute it disconnects without an error code.

It says "You were disconnected from the GTS. Returning to the reception counter." After that, nothing happens.

If I try a port such as 32 I get the "52100" error but with the 7771 port it just disconnects me straight after connecting for a while.

The NDS tries to connect on port 80 but if it's busy or someone else uses it at home then they need to put theirs to pause or your server won't be reachable. I haven't tried forwarding but if you use 7771 then on the router forward it so that when people type http://<your-ip>:80 they end up at http://<your-ip>:7771 otherwise it won't work, don't think the game tries other ports than 80.

The NDS tries to connect on port 80 but if it's busy or someone else uses it at home then they need to put theirs to pause or your server won't be reachable. I haven't tried forwarding but if you use 7771 then on the router forward it so that when people type http://<your-ip>:80 they end up at http://<your-ip>:7771 otherwise it won't work, don't think the game tries other ports than 80.

could this idea be made using somthing else?

i mean, i have used python for a bit for basic stuff, but what about somebody who doesn't have the program? could this be made into a windows program, with some working this could be better and may fix the 127.0.0.1 problem, i'm having :(