Official Pokédex Discussion (Read the first post please)

SCV

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Pokedex show have a trash byte section so we could make other language easier. The reason for suggesting this is I am trying to make a Japanies Gallade but I don't know the trash bytes to make its name.

What the hell? O.o

Look at my guide on Trash Bytes in the wiki.

That will explain a few things.

I'd rather the site's Pokedex show the location of where to obtain each Pokemon.

I agree, I know another website that does, so rather than having to use two websites it'll be better for using just one.

Also, for the pokedex, when you search a pokemon, it shows the moves they can have. Can there be added an extra tab called special? In the special write the event only moves. For eg. in the Jirachi dex, make a special tab and say 'Draco Meteor via Event' or something like that?

And in the special tabs maybe also add something for the starters/dragons with something saying 'Draco Meteor/Blast Burn/Frenzy Plant/Hydro Cannon via Move tutor in Route (something)/Move tutor in Route 229 (Not sure about 229, just remember it's in sandstorm)' ?

I agree, I know another website that does, so rather than having to use two websites it'll be better for using just one.

Also, for the pokedex, when you search a pokemon, it shows the moves they can have. Can there be added an extra tab called special? In the special write the event only moves. For eg. in the Jirachi dex, make a special tab and say 'Draco Meteor via Event' or something like that?

And in the special tabs maybe also add something for the starters/dragons with something saying 'Draco Meteor/Blast Burn/Frenzy Plant/Hydro Cannon via Move tutor in Route (something)/Move tutor in Route 229 (Not sure about 229, just remember it's in sandstorm)' ?

That my friend is Route 228. And specific move tutor location sounds great.