Will I get my rank back?

Minamimoto

I liked the old forums more than this one also the old site was better should have just stuck with the old forum & site was much better:rolleyes:

For one, PLEASE try to use SOME grammar. Second, give it some time. As I have said before, vBulletin is a much more SECURE and POWERFUL message board system, and it is a bit harder to skin and set up.

Everyone needs some patience.

For one, PLEASE try to use SOME grammar. Second, give it some time. As I have said before, vBulletin is a much more SECURE and POWERFUL message board system, and it is a bit harder to skin and set up.

Everyone needs some patience.

It's much easier to set up skins on vBulletin then Phpbb3 as on vBulletin you just upload the skin images to the images directory then upload the xml file in Admin cp.

And go to vB options/style and language options to make it default.

No. and No.

This makes me full of RAGE. Well, not really. But I am slightly annoyed that the forums changed right when I got a decent posting rank.

To be honest, I would have seen the change of address as an opportunity to do away with ranks and cut back on some of the spam.

i also like the old forum better and miss my typhlosion rank but satoshiX is right

it is better to have a secure and more powerful site plus this will give me the fun of ranking up again:D

maybe there are even new ranks (if there are that would be sweet)

This makes me full of RAGE. Well, not really. But I am slightly annoyed that the forums changed right when I got a decent posting rank.

To be honest, I would have seen the change of address as an opportunity to do away with ranks and cut back on some of the spam.

Rank means nothing when you make good posts. Just make sure your posts are of the highest quality possible.

Oh, to be sure, to be sure. I'm not advocating spam or bad spelling/grammar in any way. But I've seen many a forum succumb to these things, because when there are ranks, people are more worried about the quantity of posts than the quality.

Just pointing that out. I mean no offense.

Oh, to be sure, to be sure. I'm not advocating spam or bad spelling/grammar in any way. But I've seen many a forum succumb to these things, because when there are ranks, people are more worried about the quantity of posts than the quality.

Just pointing that out. I mean no offense.

You can combine both you know. Just putting it out there

• 2 weeks later...
I agree with you all the old forum was the best plus being the site that made pokesav www.pokesav.org would be much easier for people and it would be more popular now.

We didn't make Pokesav. We merely provided support and things of that degree.

Read this thread to see WHY we ditched "www.pokesav.org", and WHY we have moved onto Project Pokemon.