Best flashcart

nathanmcnutt

The Acekard2(i) and Cyclo were the only cards playing HGSS flawlessly on release. That says a lot right there as far as what to buy. The Acekard is oodles cheaper and works on the DSi (if you pay the extra few bucks for that model) and the Cyclo does not. On the other hand the Cyclo has more features.

http://www.r4ds-ds.com/products/Acekard-2.1-for-Nintendo-DS-Lite-p-166.html

is where I ordered my Acekard from for $13.95 and I am waiting for it to ship, but one of my friends bought there's from there and it came just fine.

A Note though:The company above is in Hong Kong so it will take some time to arrive most likely if in the US,So be patient!

Thanks Demon of Death. I am really wanting to get the Acekard2.1 that DoD linked me too, but am not sure if this is a good investment. Would it be worth it to purchase this piece of hardware?

The AceKard2.1 is only compatible with the DSLite and the DSPhat. So if you plan on buying a DSi anytime soon, don't get it.

The Acekard2i, on the other hand, is compatible with all Nintendo DS system's. This includes the new DSi XL, from what I know.

Oh, and if want to buy a AceKard, DealExtreme is probably the cheapest on the web, selling at $12.97 + free shipping. It might take a while, though, but it's generally a cheaper site.

The AceKard2.1 is only compatible with the DSLite and the DSPhat. So if you plan on buying a DSi anytime soon, don't get it.

The Acekard2i, on the other hand, is compatible with all Nintendo DS system's. This includes the new DSi XL, from what I know.

Oh, and if want to buy a AceKard, DealExtreme is probably the cheapest on the web, selling at $12.97 + free shipping. It might take a while, though, but it's generally a cheaper site.

Thanks for your post. I don't like DSi because of the no GBA slot so 2.1 is good for me. Also I already purchased my AceKard2.1 and am awaiting its delivery. Thanks again for your post.