Best flashcart

nathanmcnutt

http://www.r4ds-ds.com/products/Acekard-2.1-for-Nintendo-DS-Lite-p-166.html

is where I ordered my Acekard from for $13.95 and I am waiting for it to ship, but one of my friends bought there's from there and it came just fine.

A Note though:The company above is in Hong Kong so it will take some time to arrive most likely if in the US,So be patient!

Thanks Demon of Death. I am really wanting to get the Acekard2.1 that DoD linked me too, but am not sure if this is a good investment. Would it be worth it to purchase this piece of hardware?

The AceKard2.1 is only compatible with the DSLite and the DSPhat. So if you plan on buying a DSi anytime soon, don't get it.

The Acekard2i, on the other hand, is compatible with all Nintendo DS system's. This includes the new DSi XL, from what I know.

Oh, and if want to buy a AceKard, DealExtreme is probably the cheapest on the web, selling at $12.97 + free shipping. It might take a while, though, but it's generally a cheaper site.

The AceKard2.1 is only compatible with the DSLite and the DSPhat. So if you plan on buying a DSi anytime soon, don't get it.

The Acekard2i, on the other hand, is compatible with all Nintendo DS system's. This includes the new DSi XL, from what I know.

Oh, and if want to buy a AceKard, DealExtreme is probably the cheapest on the web, selling at $12.97 + free shipping. It might take a while, though, but it's generally a cheaper site.

Thanks for your post. I don't like DSi because of the no GBA slot so 2.1 is good for me. Also I already purchased my AceKard2.1 and am awaiting its delivery. Thanks again for your post.