Heart Gold and Soul Silver Recent Happenings Thread

Alpha

Can I have an opinion on my team I will use for the Elite Four . . .

-" Flora " (Meganium) Ability: Overgrow Moves: Cut, Synthesis, Petal Dance, Magical Leaf

-" Rocky " (Onix, Traded) Ability: Sturdy Moves: Dig, Rock Smash, Rock Throw, Dragon Breath

-" Muscle " (Machamp, Traded) Ability: Guts Moves: Low Kick, Strength, Submission, Wake-Up Slap

-" Kenya " (Fearow, Traded) Ability: Keen Eye Moves: Fly, Agility, Assurance, Aerial Ace

-" Billy " (Electrode, Traded) Ability: Static Moves: Flash, Swift, Thunderbolt, Selfdetruct

Moves are not permanant - but if you think that a move would work better, tell me

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I have an opinion on my team I will use for the Elite Four . . .

-" Flora " (Meganium) Ability: Overgrow Moves: Cut, Synthesis, Petal Dance, Magical Leaf

-" Rocky " (Onix, Traded) Ability: Sturdy Moves: Dig, Rock Smash, Rock Throw, Dragon Breath

-" Muscle " (Machamp, Traded) Ability: Guts Moves: Low Kick, Strength, Submission, Wake-Up Slap

-" Kenya " (Fearow, Traded) Ability: Keen Eye Moves: Fly, Agility, Assurance, Aerial Ace

-" Billy " (Electrode, Traded) Ability: Static Moves: Flash, Swift, Thunderbolt, Selfdetruct

Moves are not permanant - but if you think that a move would work better, tell me

This has nothing to do with HG/SS Recently Happening. This belongs in the Competitive Forums.

Edited by Riolu Aura Sphere Now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm using Action Replay on my Soul Silver because in the first two weeks without codes I had it I beat the FULL game (Kanto region too). I'm also going all out Wi-fi. Same on Pearl and Platinum. :D Loved the Arceus, Celebi, and Shiny Pichu events.

Edited by Jackflash01

• 2 months later...

Well well, I managed to beat Clair at my Heart Gold game. Mostly, Clair gives me a lot of trouble (unlike the other Gymleaders), but this time it was fairly simple! :) I gave my Dragonair Nevermeltice to hold, to beat Clair's with Ice beam, and it went very well. I could beat Gyarados with Thunderbolt, so that was quite easy, too. What surprised me, was that my Dragonair survived the Dragon Pulse of Kingdra, so that she could paralyse the sea horse. I switched to Tropius and thus switched in on Hydro Pump. ^^ Pretty lucky! After two Dragon Dances Tropius OKHO'd Kingdra with Fly, landing on a crucial spot, as it seemed (it was a critical hit). It never went so quickly and easy, Kingdra usually is very problematic...

Anyhow, I have to go to the Victory Road, but I am still picking Apricorns to make Love Balls and the such. I think I already have nearly 70 Heavy Balls or something, so maybe it is time to stop collecting them, for I only use a few of those custom Pokéballs to catch Pokémon with. :D

been playing for 3 days. Got to the E4 on the secound day. Been having trouble with the victory road and Clair. Took me 2 hours past the road. kept taking the wrong path. Getting to Clair is no big deal. Problems: Crobat, Umbrion and Clair. Easy to beat gyarados, he sends out aerodactyl. I die.

VERY HARD

• 5 months later...