Pokemon Perfect Heart & Perfect Soul

Roland

Oi............I played the perfect heartgold and on one cave right before the village which is down the lake of rage (I dont remember name of the cave cause i am playing right now).I used repel and i only have level in my party max 36 and in the cave i suddenly encounter regirock lvl 70.(I am still trying to catch it)With the patch i will encounter more legendery pokemon like that out of the blue?Cause it will be kinda difficult to beat them if the wont let me escape)

Oi............I played the perfect heartgold and on one cave right before the village which is down the lake of rage (I dont remember name of the cave cause i am playing right now).I used repel and i only have level in my party max 36 and in the cave i suddenly encounter regirock lvl 70.(I am still trying to catch it)With the patch i will encounter more legendery pokemon like that out of the blue?Cause it will be kinda difficult to beat them if the wont let me escape)

Unfortunately it does tend to happen from time to time in specific areas. The best I can tell you to do is either run, "die", keep smokeball on your first party member, or keep someone in your party that can definitely run away (I forget the name of the ability). We didn't have a lot of options with as many legendaries as there are in the game so yes at certain places you will run into lvl 70 legendaries, even with max repel ( you have to remember max repel only repels "weak" pokemon away). On the plus side you only have a 1% chance of running into them in a given area...

Dear Roland and your team, thanks for making this project. Can i just ask (anyone who played), how is the game's difficulty compared the video i posted below?

(I.E all of morty's ghost had shadow ball, making it extremely hard for most except normal)

I'm really hoping for a good challenge, so please let me know, thanks

Wow, I just searched about two hours for a cyndaquill.

I like the idea of the starters being rare, but could someone send me a pm with their locations?

Without even the Pokedex showing the aera it is pretty hard to find them all.

Wow, I just searched about two hours for a cyndaquill.

I like the idea of the starters being rare, but could someone send me a pm with their locations?

Without even the Pokedex showing the aera it is pretty hard to find them all.

Cyndaquill sounds like Mt. Mortar... Think that's where Mushen put him... Lemme get back to you on that...

EDIT: No, No that was Regirock...

Burned Tower 2 floor (I believe)

Afternoon only

I wanted to thank you for creating such a great patch. The changes have made it great so far! I do have one question. Is the only way to get Charmander during the event in which Professor Oak gives him to you, or is there a place that it can be caught in the wild. Thank you in advance.

Route 21 or 22 I forget which now...

I saw him earlier when I was checking on Cyndaquil

EDIT: It was 21, Treecko and Torchic are 22

Hey,

I was fishing on Route 41 and I found a bug.

After I landed a Pokemon nothing appears, it's just a battle screen with white pixels in the top corner and it's on lvl 0. Happend two times now.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand what I mean. ^^'

Hey,

I was fishing on Route 41 and I found a bug.

After I landed a Pokemon nothing appears, it's just a battle screen with white pixels in the top corner and it's on lvl 0. Happend two times now.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand what I mean. ^^'

For future reference guys, English is of little concern to me and quite frankly a terrible language.

Write in whatever language you are most comfortable with and I will figure out the rest.

As for your issue, I've gotten this report many times and the best I can tell is be sure to patch the game from an absolutely clean ROM. (this means no AP patching or anything. CLEAN.) I have never encountered this bug myself. Also it may help if I knew what flashcart you are using. I have suspicions of certain flashcarts being the culprit but I do not have enough data to confirm this.

Well, good to know that :)

I'm pretty sure the ROM I used was clean and I'm using CycloDS Evolution.

Hmm, again another one.

The only thing I have found consistent is that anyone experiencing this issue is NOT using an Acekard 2i. (which I am) I hate to blame the card but it is the only pattern I can seem to find. Also I forgot to ask earlier are you using my newest patch? It, for all intents and purposes, should be bug-free. I've removed and reworked all potential causes of bugs.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, I know i'm really late on this but I really want to play this game. Is there anyone who can help me config this game for mac?? The video included in the readme for the mac installation is set to private and there is no way that I can view it. Pls help!!

Wow, just wow! I am greatly angered by that video being set to private! Wth is the point of uploading the video, having it available for years and suddenly decide you are the only person that can watch it! Man I hate humans...

Sorry.

Anyway does this help you at all? http://gbatemp.net/topic/180142-ds-rom-patcher-for-mac-os-x/