D2000000 00000000

922007E8 000001DF

122007E8 000001EE

D2000000 00000000

922007B4 0000217B

122007B4 0000217C

D2000000 00000000

(never tried)

How I can use it on my HeartGold game? I've an acekard 2i, and pokesav. Thx a lot for your answers!

I've always heard that rotom couldn't be used on wifi. I think the only way to comptetively use rotom would be over shoddy. I would also assume that AR codes for D/P/Pt would NOT work with HG/SS, since the codes aren't interchangeable (Diamond codes don't work on Pearl).

I'm still a hacking newb myself, though, so I guess we can wait and see if anyone else has some answers.

~Emeraldragon

It's possible to play with them, yes, and this code is the Heartgold/soul silver code, not the platinum code.

I tried with an usrcheat (.dat) on gbatemps, but I got a white screen when I actived code. Anyone has an usrcheat (or .XML files) who works with Heart Gold plz? Thx.

(Diamond codes don't work on Pearl)

What about... That's wrong?

Diamond codes always worked interchangeably with Pearl and vice-versa.

Why is there a seperate AR code for diamond and pearl when you save the .xml file from pokesav?

EDIT:

Oh, and if all you need is that code written up into an .xml file, then I can do that for you. I just need the game ID (I could probably google it and find it).

Edited by Emeraldragon

Thx Emeraldragon. My game ID is 'IPKJ a587d7cd' from cheat code editor. I have a patched version, is it possible is a different ID, like: IPGJ 7387ac7f.

Thanks a lot! :tongue:

Did you enclose it in quotes? ("") For example, save the file like this: "Pokemon HG Rotom Code.xml"

It also might not work if the Game ID isn't correct. You gave me two IDs; I used the first one.

If this still doesn't work, then I'll upload at sendspace for you. I've just never used that site before, because I've never needed to before.

~Emeraldragon

I put this: Pokemon HG Rotom Code.xml it doesn't works, but I think it'll not work because my game is patched, and alternate the game ID.

I got Heart gold in US version, I wait to find a code which works now. ^^

Hmmm... Are you sure the code you gave me is the correct one? Is the game ID you gave me correct? Maybe you should open the .xml in notepad and check it over to make sure it looks right. I doubt I did anything wrong, but it's possible. I could try again, if you want.

~Emeraldragon