Legit Pokemon traded "Met in place"

Quake

Hello, I have a question, if i save a pkm from one version (diamond) and load that pokemon in other (platinum or pearl), i need change in pokesav the "Met in place" to "link trade (arrived)" or "link trade (met)", to look it as legit traded or isn't necessary change it, and when is used "link trade (arrived)" and "link trade (met)".

If is necessary change the met in place, it is for all pokemon and events (such as TRU Regigigas and TRU Shaymin) or not.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I was having a similar question too. When I upload Pokemon from any GBA game to Platinum, it will say for example, "Hoenn", then under that, "Arrived at lv. whatever", instead of "Met at lv. whatever". How do I change the word "Met" to "Arrived" ? Is it one of the hidden hex values?

Edited by Pokemon

How do I change the word "Met" to "Arrived" ? Is it one of the hidden hex values?

No , the hidden values only contain caught location, egg hatch place, egg received from , and the "place" where you catch the pokemon (like, tall grass,cave,starters,etc)

No , the hidden values only contain caught location, egg hatch place, egg received from , and the "place" where you catch the pokemon (like, tall grass,cave,starters,etc)

Ok, then how do I alter the "met" to "arrived" to match Pokemon imported from Pal Park?

Lulz, this was already answered but to make myself think I know something. No, you don't have to change it.

LOLZ, I don't think you read and understood my question properly. I'm not saying do you have to, I'm saying how do you do it? And notice my question is asking something different than the original post. Please reread it if you forgot it.

I can't personally test all forms of trading iirc: GTS, Wi-Fi and Link, and I would like to be sure once and for all.

1. When using any of the the 3 methods above to trade pokemon/eggs: which cases require

Met Location

Egg Location

fields to be set to "Link Trade (Arrived)" or "Link Trade (Met)" on the received pokemon/egg?

2. When to use "Link Trade (Arrived)" and when to use "Link Trade (Met)" as locations?

I still have doubts even after the previous replies, because all in-game trades have Met Location set to "Link Trade (Arrived)", so I wonder whether real life trades must have it too.

2. When to use "Link Trade (Arrived)" and when to use "Link Trade (Met)" as locations?

I still have doubts even after the previous replies, because all in-game trades have Met Location set to "Link Trade (Arrived)", so I wonder whether real life trades must have it too.

i only see link trade arrive for in-game trade pokemons

and link trade met is definitely only for egg trade ^^

Thank you xeomyr.

So after trading any pokemon using GTS, Wi-Fi or Link:

Met Location: Doesn't change

Egg Location: Doesn't change

After trading eggs:

Met Location: None

Egg Location: Link Trade (Met)

Finally, Link Trade (Arrived) is used as Met Location for in-game trades only.