Legit Pokebox Zigzagoon?

Champloo

Let's see, the seed is 88B2F4F4, the frame is 1, the PID is 2 359 763 853, 75% chance of being female, and most importantly that Zigzagoon is a method 4 Pokemon (type4 algorithm in Pokesav) :

The vast majority of wild Pokémon are generated via method 2; there are a few anomalies which are generated by method 4. A method 4 spread resembles a combination of two method 2 spreads, not unlike split spreads in breeding. When a method 4 spread occurs, the game chooses to generate the first half of the Pokémon's IVs in the same place as it would generate the first half of the IVs from the previous method 2 spread; this would be an unused RNG call for a regular method 2 spread. However, by generating IVs at this call, a method 4 Pokémon will share the first half of its IVs (and the last four hex digits of its PID) with the method 2 spread that preceded it
-Retrieved from http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/emerald_rng_part3 , on 02/18/2010.

So yeah, as crazy as it sounds, your Zigzagoon looks legit. I still suggest you wait for confirmation from Sabresite, he'll tell you what that type means.

Let's see, the seed is 88B2F4F4, the frame is 1, the PID is 2 359 763 853, 75% chance of being female, and most importantly that Zigzagoon is a method 4 Pokemon (type4 algorithm in Pokesav) :

-Retrieved from http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/emerald_rng_part3 , on 02/18/2010.

So yeah, as crazy as it sounds, your Zigzagoon looks legit. I still suggest you wait for confirmation from Sabresite, he'll tell you what that type means.

Wow...if this Pokemon is legit then that would be awesome. I'll wait for another opinion to clarify it.

Thanks also how are you getting all that info like the Seed, frame, etc.?

While the pokemon is technically "Legal", the chances of IVs like those are outrageously low.

=/ Dang so someone could have sav'd this up...as it's still possible to be legal and it checks out on both the RNG Reporter & legal.exe I'll just keep it then. I've been wanting to train it to battle but I was never sure of it's legitimacy.

Thanks again Sabresite.