They come out hacked but...

wiiluver135

Simple.

If you check the modified Zapdos's PID, you'll notice it's different than the PID of the original Zapdos, while retaining the same IV spread, therefore hacked!

As for Ho-Oh, it's the opposite, the PID is the same for both but the IV spreads are different.

Simple.

If you check the modified Zapdos's PID, you'll notice it's different than the PID of the original Zapdos, while retaining the same IV spread, therefore hacked!

As for Ho-Oh, it's the opposite, the PID is the same for both but the IV spreads are different.

Ok, how do I go about fixing them? I'm trying to make these two sets:

Ho-Oh: Choice Specs

Nature: Timid

Ev spread: 252 Special Attack / 6 Special Defense / 252 Speed

Stats: maximum speed, decent special attack, good enough special defense

moves:

Overheat

Thunder

Shadow Ball

Sacred Fire

Zapdos: Physically Defensive

Nature: Bold

Ev spread: 248 HP / 228 Defense / 32 Speed

Stats: maximum defense, near maximum HP, ok special attack, & not too slow speed...enough to outrun another Zapdos at least

Thunderbolt

Roost

Reflect

Heat Wave

Fixing them involves using the Time finder functionality of the RNG reporter :

rngtimefinder.jpg

Basically, In order to respect the IVPID relationship, the 1st step is to generate "times" for a specific set of IVs, nature, your Trainer ID and secret ID, while specifying the correct method of capturing the Pokemon. For example, Zapdos and Ho-oh are Method K Pokemon.

The 2nd step is to copy the seed next to the desired IV spread, and paste it in the Seed (Hex) space in the main window.

The 3rd step is to enter all the pkm info in the allocated spaces of the main window (Ivs, nature, ID, Sid,etc.) and hit generate.

This will generate a corresponding PID for that pkm in hexadecimal:

rngmain.jpg

the 4th and final step is to convert that PID to decimal, in this case, 6E7F498h = 1 853 835 160.

Copypaste that PID in Pokesav, fill in the corresponding IVs and your pkm legality will be fixed :

hoohlegality.jpg

Finally, here are your two fixed .pkm files, as legit as the originals :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ycbei1ohgmr/NewZapdos.pkm

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zycdmmg0zan/NewHooh.pkm

My apologies for posting external links, I'm having issues with attachments on Firefox.