Come observe and discuss of this halarious discussion.

N______

This is directly relevant to this board, as it is clearly the source.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=946308&topic=49132526

Summary: A few kids attempting to twist meanings in their own way that the NOK Mew is legit in the English copy of the game, apparently, they have selective hearing too.

Oh and a few trolls here are there, however, those are common occurrence on GFAQS.

Discuss on how the database may want to inform of people of errors such as the above, as the database is unmatched in being the unofficial official location of all legit collection of event Pokemon.

Preferably some input from moderators on what to do, as they do maintain and will be the ones to place the disclaimers.

Edited by N______

Reread my post, slowly, then comprehend it:

Legit: A pokemon that is the exact carbon copy of a pokemon that can be generated or received in a normal way, even if it's cloned or hacked.

Legal: Completely normal pokemon obtained not using any external editing.

An English copy can never receive the NOK Mew without external editing, thus is neither of the above, making it a bad hack in the English version.

Seriously?

You fail just as hard as everyone in that topic, your definitions are completely backwards.

Wow.

So basically, what you say is that even a hacked pokemon is more "legit" than one that was moved to a different language game using a flashcart. Last I checked, Pokesav was an external device that wasn't meant by the developers. Or is COM suddenly part of Nintendo?

I thought SCV locked this? :P

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edit:

Hey Pory, we actually still have the definitions of it floating in the site. Somewhere on the Wiki, I posted it in the Legality Guide I made.

* Legal (Valid) Pokémon are able to exist naturally in the game without the use of external devices.

* Illegal Pokémon are not able to exist naturally in the game without the use of external devices.

* Legitimate (Legit) Pokémon are created without the use of external devices. Because all of these Pokémon are also able to exist naturally in the game, legitimate Pokémon are a subset of legal Pokémon.