Pokemon ShadowWhite

Xor Vok

Who wants to hear the ShadowWhite storyline?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants to hear the ShadowWhite storyline?

• I do!
    • Keep it a surprise.
    • Not intrested....

The new game is going to need a lot of help.

Here are the programs I thought of that we would need:

PokeFusion

This program would allow you to fuse two Pokemon games together. This would allow map, text, script, TMs/HMs, Pokemon data, sprites, Poketch Data, PokeWalker Data, ect. to be transferred from one ROM to another. DS and Gameboy Advance compatible.

XtremeMap

A simple map tile editor, much like EliteMap. Compatible with HG/SS and D/P/Pt.

ThirdDimensionGBA

A Gameboy Advance Map editor replacing the simple 2D map tiles with new age 3D tiles.

IntroPro

A simple DS compatible intro editor. Allows you to edit current intro or add new ones.

PokeMixer

A simple GBA and DS music editor. Allows you to edit music for towns, intro, battles, ect.

Slightly edited from my later post in "ROM editing ideas"

The help would be great. I also need a:

VERY good spriter

A map editor who can put all 4 regions on one map

Please help!:bidoof:

Thank you!:bidoof:

Those tools are such tall orders. You will either have to wait until such tools capable of doing so come out or you will just have to work with what you have right now (such as Hex Editors and whatnot). SCV did come out with a Project Pokemon Rom Editor (it's in this forums somewhere) which can do many things already. Mapping though, is a lot more complex.

"ThirdDimensionGBA

A Gameboy Advance Map editor replacing the simple 2D map tiles with new age 3D tiles."

Too bad the SYSTEM itself (GBA) can only support 16-32 bit color.

From what I gather, more people hack Gen III ROMs (Game Boy Advance) since there are actually tools to do stuff with it. I'd start with either Ruby/Sapphire or Fire Red/Leaf Green if you are beginning to hack or something. Most people make amazing hacks out of Fire Red from what I see. Do you actually have any idea of what your actual HACK will be about?

You may really want to post your storyline and whatnot in your original post (use the EDIT button) or else people will look in and say "ooh imaginary tools no hack idea k thx bai".

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry to say that the story will not be released until ShadowWhite is finished. This is due to the fact that this project is starting to become labeled "impossible". You never know what tools we might come across or are never made.

• 2 years later...