Crobat

Nature: Naive

204 Atk / 88 SpA / 218 Spe

~ Brave Bird

~ Heat Wave

~ Haze

~ U-Turn

Ok so what's Crobat's held item?

Is skarmory the lead? I've never seen a skarm lead, but it's got stealth rock so I can see that it's plausible. Thou Aerodactyl does it a lot better, as it's quicker and packs more punch.

Aerodactyl (M) @ Focus Sash

Ability: Pressure

EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Rock Slide/ Stone Edge

- Stealth Rock

- Taunt/ Whirlwind/ Roost

It also has access to whirlwind if you really want it. It also has roost, but it's a little redundant as it's not gunna take many hits anyway. Earthquake and rockslide are awesome together. And stone edge is there for extrapower should you want that over the flinch rate. Taunt stops the opponent setting stones on you, allowing you to set SR for yourself. Focus sash means that you can set stones and get a nice solid hit in after wards (so long as you don't come across leadape.)

Could you give a little description of each poke so we can understand better as to what it is you're going for with each poke? Frankly there isn't much to rate there. And I think the rules state the team must be the full 6.

The team at a glance, without descriptions, looks like it will struggle with things like weezing, bronzong, claydol and other physical walls as everyone of your pokes seem to be physically inclined. I know crobat has Heat wave, but if it switches in on stealth rock and something like stone edge it is going to be toastttt. So maybe for your 6th slot add a special pokemon. Starmie is very plausible here as it has rapid spin. You have no pokes to absorb toxic spikes, stealth rock is going to hurt crobat and enough layers of spikes will render them all a bit useless after a while. So I suggest this.

Starmie @ Leftovers

Ability: Natural Cure

EVs: 124 HP/144 Def/208 Spd/32 SAtk | 136 HP/156 Def/216 Spd

Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Thunderbolt

- Surf

- Rapid Spin

- Recover

It's basically a straight rip from the smogon set with a bit of EV investment into SpAtk .. I dunno if the added SpAtk will help you much so I added the actual set for you too (the one to the left). You could take surf off for hidden power ice, but then you lose stab, but hit dragons, grass, flying etc harder.