OT changing when traded

GateauGato

I don't know what's happening, and I'm disturbed. This first happened to me with the Pokemon Home event pokemons when I transfered them to other games, they changed their original OT and ID numbers to match the ones in my game. I thought they were glitched and just ignored it.

But now, it has happened to me in Pokemon Violet. And I'm scared now. Why does this happen? I asked my friend to breed a Pokemon for me, and I modified it to have his ribbons and all that. So, it should still have his OT, ID, Language, etc. But as soon as I received it in my game (via a bot, since my Switch isn't hacked), all that data became my own. Here is the example: the file named "wtf" is the how I'd like my Skeleridge to be, and the one with the long _DiaDeMuertos_ one is what I received. I am very confused and fear this might have something to do with the PID or Encryption Constant or a new anti-cloning measure.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a solution?

0911_-_DiaDeMuertos_-_E859CC2EC235.pk9 wtf.pk9

6 hours ago, GateauGato said:

I don't know what's happening, and I'm disturbed. This first happened to me with the Pokemon Home event pokemons when I transfered them to other games, they changed their original OT and ID numbers to match the ones in my game. I thought they were glitched and just ignored it.

But now, it has happened to me in Pokemon Violet. And I'm scared now. Why does this happen? I asked my friend to breed a Pokemon for me, and I modified it to have his ribbons and all that. So, it should still have his OT, ID, Language, etc. But as soon as I received it in my game (via a bot, since my Switch isn't hacked), all that data became my own. Here is the example: the file named "wtf" is the how I'd like my Skeleridge to be, and the one with the long _DiaDeMuertos_ one is what I received. I am very confused and fear this might have something to do with the PID or Encryption Constant or a new anti-cloning measure.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a solution?

0911_-_DiaDeMuertos_-_E859CC2EC235.pk9 344 B · 3 downloads wtf.pk9 344 B · 3 downloads

Were those event Pokémon injected to begin with?

did their event OT (the text) have a different language from the language specified on the Mon?

The one you obtained from the bot appears to be from Larrybudd's bot, which I assume is running a fork of Sysbot.NET that matches the trainer information to the player requesting a Pokémon.

Select a different Sysbot.NET host on a different discord server that does not use that fork/doesn't have an auto-OT matching feature.

Edited by Atrius97
  • Relieved 1