Genned BDSP shinies but with extra steps

Might be a bit of an odd/big request but I'd really appreciate if someone could gen these in-game on BDSP, trade them to Home for their proper tracker and then trade them to me on Home.

Reason being that these are specially for a friend but I don't have nor can't get BDSP and so Home would be my only option.

ID/OT Izzy, any ID number is fine, don't care about Nature/IVs.

Shiny:

• Heavy Ball Dialga
  • Love Ball Palkia
  • Moon Giratina
  • Moon Darkrai
  • Moon Cresselia
  • Lure Shaymin
  • Premier/Level Arceus
  • Moon Skitty

If not then I'd appreciate any guide on how to go about doing this on my own since I'd only have Home and PLA available.

Thank you in advance regardless

5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

While it’s not guaranteed that someone would do it for you, I reckon there’ll be a higher chance of success if you properly generate legal copies of them, then all someone needs to do is get the HOME tracker on them.

I started looking into this option after the post, but how would I go about getting a proper TID/SID combo? Could I use D/P for that instead due to the whole thing of BDSP being straight up copy-paste?

I just really don't want to mess this up for her

1 hour ago, Desmondcsz said:

I started looking into this option after the post, but how would I go about getting a proper TID/SID combo? Could I use D/P for that instead due to the whole thing of BDSP being straight up copy-paste?

I just really don't want to mess this up for her

TID/SID isn’t like BDSP, should be sufficiently random 

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Got most of Sinnoh's legends done now and will continue tomorrow, but Cresselia and Mesprit always give Encounter Type PID Mismatch error even though they're from the Encounter Database without me editing them.

Any chance you'd know why they're giving error even if they're straight from the database?

If it helps, the TID/SID combo I went with is 199204/ 2896, I'm using PkHex 23.04.07

2 minutes ago, Desmondcsz said:

Got most of Sinnoh's legends done now and will continue tomorrow, but Cresselia and Mesprit always give Encounter Type PID Mismatch error even though they're from the Encounter Database without me editing them.

Any chance you'd know why they're giving error even if they're straight from the database?

If it helps, the TID/SID combo I went with is 199204/ 2896, I'm using PkHex 23.04.07

Those are roamers. Probably something tricky with the validation of their RNG seed.

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Those are roamers. Probably something tricky with the validation of their RNG seed.

I looked around a bit and coincidentally saw that you had made a plugin for BDSP roamers, but I tried using that and they still gave me an error, even tried the example you showed and it was error too.

Is there a specific pkhex version I have to use or something like that?

23 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Should be the last reply about this. Now with Azelf/Cresselia done, I've looked into maybe going with all legendaries and found out it'd be almost a complete box to get them all.

Any advice on how to best go about getting all of them with ease? With Home's trade limit being 10 it'd take a couple of days and I wouldn't really want to bother someone like that.

40 minutes ago, Desmondcsz said:

Should be the last reply about this. Now with Azelf/Cresselia done, I've looked into maybe going with all legendaries and found out it'd be almost a complete box to get them all.

Any advice on how to best go about getting all of them with ease? With Home's trade limit being 10 it'd take a couple of days and I wouldn't really want to bother someone like that.

It would be easier to get someone to make files and let them have a valid HOME tracker, then extract those files, pass it to you, then get sysbot to trade it to you

That’s one scenario I can think of off the top of my head

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

It would be easier to get someone to make files and let them have a valid HOME tracker, then extract those files, pass it to you, then get sysbot to trade it to you

Alright, thought as much. Most of the other legens aren't in PLA though so I wouldn't be able to get a sysbot to give them to me, but I'll see if someone can help at least with only the remaining Sinnoh legens.

Anyways, I appreciate your help a lot! Got a lot of progress done thanks to you

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2023 at 5:18 AM, theSLAYER said:

In a separate post by Kaphotics, he/she mentioned that: 

• HOME can possibly check tracker values to see if the details are on another user's account (cloned data).

So even if you have a valid HOME tracker on any Shiny Legendary from Gen 7 or below, isn't it unsafe/risky to transfer because it might get detected as cloned data? For any pokemon to be assigned a valid HOME tracker, it must have been placed on HOME in the first place. They would have stored this Pokemon's data tied to an assigned HOME tracker.

On 6/28/2023 at 4:37 PM, Polteageist said:

So even if you have a valid HOME tracker on any Shiny Legendary from Gen 7 or below, isn't it unsafe/risky to transfer because it might get detected as cloned data?

If we go the super conservative route, then yes, that is true. Having clones in any capacity would by risky. Do note that there are situations that natural clones can be generated, and by the same token, those would be risky too, since HOME isn't very well programmed and they don't appear to keep very good documentation to prevent stuff from being flagged (example would be new events wouldn't be allowed for trades until they are whitelisted).

Do keep in mind that the appetite for risk varies from person to person, so how comfortable would you be with the knowledge that GF/ILCA doesn't check these things super seriously nor in a super detailed fashion, and where do you draw the line for what kind of clones are acceptable, are up to you.

On 6/28/2023 at 4:37 PM, Polteageist said:

They would have stored this Pokemon's data tied to an assigned HOME tracker.

While true, anything with a Tracker that has entered a different person's HOME gets the tracker rerolled, ESPECIALLY if the existing tracker is already in HOME.

• Like 1