Request: Shiny ♀ Shadow Bayleef

I've been attempting to wrap my head around Colosseum RNG abuse/PID editing but have been having little luck. Would anyone be willing to help me out and generate this for me? I have plans to transfer it up through later generations, so please make this legal!

Spoiler

Pokemon Species: Bayleef

Held Item: None specific, but it has the Miracle Seed upon capture so add that if you want

Level: 30

Ability: Overgrow

Shiny (Yes or No): Yes

Nature: Any

Pokéball Captured In: Premier Ball

EV Stats: Any

IV Stats: Any

Location/Date Met: Phenac City

Please let me know if you need any other info for this request! Also, it can be sent as a .pkm file. Thank you!

34 minutes ago, foohyfooh said:

Your best bet would probably be to look at Auto-Legality Mod https://github.com/architdate/PKHeX-Plugins since it has the ability to legalize a mon for you.

I did not know this was a thing, however in trying it there doesn't seem to be any way to "lock in" specific things about the Pokemon (gender, shininess, for example), so every time I hit the button to make it legal, it just changes the gender to male every time. Is it random? Is there no way to guarantee specifically the gender? I just want the thing to be female and shiny and for some reason that seems difficult to do.