Dynamax Adventures pokemon editing

37 minutes ago, Jerry288460 said:

Where can I find the notes?

In game, when you fail a legendary raid, the scientist at the entrance would ask you if you wanna note it down. With that, you can redo that legendary.

in PKHeX, it’s somewhere in the block editor, with a somewhat readable name. If I was at my com I’ll give it to you, but for now we just have that :/

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

In game, when you fail a legendary raid, the scientist at the entrance would ask you if you wanna note it down. With that, you can redo that legendary.

in PKHeX, it’s somewhere in the block editor, with a somewhat readable name. If I was at my com I’ll give it to you, but for now we just have that :/

Thanks, but can you show it to me later? 

No rush, just send it when youre free:)

15 hours ago, Jerry288460 said:

Thanks, but can you show it to me later? 

No rush, just send it when youre free:)

image.png

Those 3

Each one has a value, and make sure you edit that value to be one that can be encountered as a legendary.

When done editing the existing values, just select a different key, then close block editor, then export the save, then restore it to your game.

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

image.png

Those 3

Each one has a value, and make sure you edit that value to be one that can be encountered as a legendary.

When done editing the existing values, just select a different key, then close block editor, then export the save, then restore it to your game.

thx 

where can I find the existing value?

2 hours ago, Jerry288460 said:

thx 

where can I find the existing value?

oh i got it.Just the pokedex ID:)

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foohyfooh said:

There is a plugin which has a UI for this rather than having to edit blocks directly: https://github.com/darkfiggy/dmaxplugin

I forgot about that. Thing about plugins is.. it must be updated for current PKHeX.

plugins are always a better option, unless it isn’t updated :(

(mine are yet to be updated, sigh)