I've been trying to load my save file into PKHeX but an error pops up

image.png.dd51c7a033ced5ebf9a7d08d59ab263f.png

It's basically what the title says, i've been trying to load my Pokemon Sapphire (Repro Cartridge) save file (The Save File was ripped from the GBA Backup Tool for the NDS) into PKHeX but an error saying "Binary is not compatible with save file" keeps showing up, i've been researching and saw a post with the same problem as me, i would be deligthed if someone could fix the save file for me, if possible, since i dont really have any knowledge in hex editing.

Save File:
POKEMON_SAPP_AXPE02.sav

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 4:59 PM, someone_named_chris said:

Thanks a lot, it worked.

Hello bro, i have the same problem with my repro cartridge (pokemon emerald) and the SAV file was taken from GBA backtool from a Nintendo DS.

I couldnt understand the solution given by theSLAYER, can you explain me what did you do  with the (Save Extractor from Bootleg Pokémon GBA games).

56 minutes ago, xdark_kristox said:

Hello bro, i have the same problem with my repro cartridge (pokemon emerald) and the SAV file was taken from GBA backtool from a Nintendo DS.

I couldnt understand the solution given by theSLAYER, can you explain me what did you do  with the (Save Extractor from Bootleg Pokémon GBA games).

Dump your ROM.

then use that tool and load your ROM. It’ll extract any saves that are stored inside.

also, just in case, don’t upload the ROM to our site.

35 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Dump your ROM.

then use that tool and load your ROM. It’ll extract any saves that are stored inside.

also, just in case, don’t upload the ROM to our site.

Thanks :D it worked, i didnt know that you are able to Dump the ROM in the same GBAbacktool application :D

• Like 1