Games: New Generation V Pokémon Revealed

NewsBot

It looks, to me, like a werewolf PKMN. Maybe a dark since it has a menacing feel to it, that just how it comes off to me.

I don't think it's a Legendary, most likely a PKMN meant to be the poster PKMN for the new 5th gen much like Lucario was for the 4th.

Hope it's not just another form for a preexisting PKMN.

5th gen, I hope, should have a lot of animals never touched on before, like a swordfish, kangaroo, lion, etc.

@Tidus

I was thinking that myself, they do look similar.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. My idea is this ... Don't laugh :P... Someone earlier pointed out it has a Lati@s arm. Sooo, here's my thinking, it is the lati twin's master. Would tie in real well with 'Z master idea.'

My guess is that either on it's stomach or forehead it will have one of those triangle patterny things that is shared by the lati twins (and also on the togis.)

(this stuff)

970876-togepi_icon.png

Or maybe be a bit satanic and have a red triangle + blue triangle made into some weird star?

Ok the latter part is a bit silly, but the rest is plausible no?

I am leaning towards it being an evolution of Lucario. And here's why.

The title of the new movie is called "The Ruler of Illusion: Z".

The Pokedex entries for Lucario read:

It has the ability to sense the auras of all things. It understands human speech.

By catching the aura emanating from others, it can read their thoughts and movements.

A well-trained one can sense auras to identify and take in the feelings of creatures over half a mile away.

So that kind of plays into the Illusion idea. Perhaps this "Master of Illusion" will have the ability to:

A well-trained one can take the auras, feelings, shape and identity of creatures over half a mile away.

Plus Lucario does wear a mask.

So, based on that, I took my best shot at filling in the silhouette, assuming an evolution of Lucario.

newpokemon.jpg

It looks, to me, like a werewolf PKMN. Maybe a dark since it has a menacing feel to it, that just how it comes off to me.

I don't think it's a Legendary, most likely a PKMN meant to be the poster PKMN for the new 5th gen much like Lucario was for the 4th.

Hope it's not just another form for a preexisting PKMN.

5th gen, I hope, should have a lot of animals never touched on before, like a swordfish, kangaroo, lion, etc.

@Tidus

I was thinking that myself, they do look similar.

umm... they did a kangaroo, its name is kanghaskan. been around for hte past... 11 years. anyway, dark would be awesome.

umm... they did a kangaroo, its name is kanghaskan. been around for hte past... 11 years. anyway, dark would be awesome.

We have a winner.

Anyways, she's one of my favorite old-school pokemon, because there's just not a design like it :D

I don't think Phantom Champion Z is a Pokemon. It sounds more like a person instead of a Pokemon. The silhouette is more along a partner to the Phantom Champion. Also, the shadowy thing that looks like Ash, could be an evil side of him from a different time era or reality that came into contact with Ash's time line or reality.

Also, the design from ImageShack (one that was thought to look like Knuckles) seems more promising, but we shall see when the image is completely released.

A picture of the mysterious 5th generation pokemon has been revealed as well as its pre-evolution in a site and turns out to be a dark type pokemon. Though they claim it may be a fake.

But i sure hope it is not. Because i was hoping it's not a Lucario evolution. And at the first sight of the silhouette i was thinking it may be a ninetales evolution because it kinda looks like a character in digimon(not a fan of it so i don't know).

A picture of the mysterious 5th generation pokemon has been revealed as well as its pre-evolution in a site and turns out to be a dark type pokemon. Though they claim it may be a fake.

But i sure hope it is not. Because i was hoping it's not a Lucario evolution. And at the first sight of the silhouette i was thinking it may be a ninetales evolution because it kinda looks like a character in digimon(not a fan of it so i don't know).

They're real!

649349-fda32aeb511c53f3849cba4b8b260f6b.png

649349-39bc31dd984bf4caa568dcba21eaffb0.png

649349-ba5812cf9e074a605c0eeba9f32ba39e.png

649349-9ff10c2bc5fd64ee5e54e8e853558c48.png

Zorua and Zoroark

(I couldn't take Zoroark out of the scan beacause some parts mis...

Edited by pokemonrulz
images added