Games: New Generation V Pokémon Revealed

NewsBot

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doh! Completely forgot about that! I guess I thought that Gen 5 would be on a new handheld console.

It would've been cool if they were, however when the DS2 (or whatever it's called) comes out is up to Nintendo, not Game Freak. And Nintendo is leaving quite a gap between the DS and whatever replaces it... apparently too long for GF to wait. Perhaps the 3rd Gen V game will be on the DS2, and be more than just a slightly-enhanced remake as Yellow, Crystal, Emerald and Platinum were... it could be a complete graphical overhaul. And thanks to the wireless nature of connectivity these days for trading/etc., the fact it was on the next-gen handheld wouldn't really impact connectivity with the first 2 Gen V games, provided the DS2 retained the same type of wireless signals (and why wouldn't it?).

First look gave me the impression that it might be a deferent form of Sableye. And knowing deferent form and not evolution on will get the picture that the pathetically weak Sableye cannot be in a movie.

Next i saw the post about it being an evolution of Sandshrew (after Sandslash). But Sandslash is a ground type...

After that was the post about Ninetails. Well Ninetails is deferent. It has curse powers supposedly and is somewhat mystical in my eyes. So a new form is a possibility for me.

Then i saw a Shaymin? Honestly how many times will that thing appear to have deferent forms?!

Lucarion - No way if you ask me.

I think it will be a new Pokemon. They said that we would be shocked about the final Pokemon in the movie, so we expected a evolved Pokemon. Looks like we were wrong, at least for now.

IT IS A DAMN BIDOOF EVOLUTION!

not

1. Everyone who is so fascinated by the Sandslash comparison, THINK, the main thing on sandslash are his slashing claws. Z has small claws. Sandscratch? LOL <.<

2. MightYENA is a hyena. It is a bit jumpy to assume it will evolve and become a werewolf... I know Remoraid evolves into Octillery

3. ITZ A LUCARIO1! compare them. lucario has got no claws, while Z has no ears. the body structure is totally different, except the fact they're both bipedal...

I'm not gonna even say anything about Shaymin, this is ridiculous.

My guess is, that this Pokemon is not just a new legendary Pokemon, but also finally the first one of the Fighting type.

But isn't it the "Phantom Master Z"? I would type it with Psychic, Dark or Ghost before fighting. The fact that it seems he could turn into Ash would back that up as well. Though I could be completely wrong...

But i am with you. Your logic is good. And most possible.

Two Mewtwos... this is rather confusing @_@

Anyhow, I would have never expected Lucario to be part Steel... I thought it'd be something like Psychic/Fighting or something. Who knows? Maybe this Z will have an unexpected secondary typing... or may just be a mono type.

Too bad Dark + Psychic has that nasty 4x weakness to Bug... cancels out Psychic's resistance to Fighting, Dark's resistance to Ghost and Dark... but I believe its only weakness would be Bug after all that. Hmm... all right, it isn't too bad I suppose.

Ghost + Fighting is another cool one... two STAB moves that are unresisted by anything save Normal + Ghost (which doesn't even exist yet).

Too bad Dark + Psychic has that nasty 4x weakness to Bug... cancels out Psychic's resistance to Fighting, Dark's resistance to Ghost and Dark... but I believe its only weakness would be Bug after all that. Hmm... all right, it isn't too bad I suppose.

Ghost + Fighting is another cool one... two STAB moves that are unresisted by anything save Normal + Ghost (which doesn't even exist yet).

A Ghost and Normal Type combo would be great. I like strange and unused combinations.

I have always thought Mewtwo would be a Dark type... Perhaps they will add it like how they added Steel to Magnimite.

I think they would have done that sooner if it were to be done at all. It would be awesome but I doubt we'll see that at all. :(

I wonder if they'll introduce new types? Maybe they'll finally reveal the ???? Cursed type!