PKHex - SV - File is too large error

Hello, i download the last update from Pokemon Violet (1,2,0) for Switch, i kinda test to see everything was ok and then save in-game afterwards, but now i can't manage to open my save file on PkHex, there a message about the save file being too large, for a moment i tought the save file has been corruputed but he still works, and i have a backup save file before the update and they actually work, my doubt here if this is something related to new update and the current PkHex don't support yet.

I take a print with the error with my backup file on background

Error.png

Edited by TheDragonJCXD

You are just going to have to wait since it is definitely the update which broke compatibility. The backup was most likely just not replaced yet by the game so that is why it still works and will likely stop working if it got replaced by when the game determines it should be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foohyfooh said:

You are just going to have to wait since it is definitely the update which broke compatibility. The backup was most likely just not replaced yet by the game so that is why it still works and will likely stop working if it got replaced by when the game determines it should be.

Thank you, i sure that was the case, so i will just wait patiently for a new PkHex compatibility update 👍