Glitch Carbon Copy 1 Pokemon

MIO1339

4 hours ago, MIO1339 said:

Can ask this I want to glitch carbon copy a certain Pokemon in SWSH if he/she has ribbon after glitch carbon copy the ribbon it will copy also?

If I’m understanding right you want to use a glitch to clone a Pokémon and want to know if it will retain its ribbons correct? I haven’t seen a duplication glitch that doesn’t copy the Pokémon exactly as it so yes the ribbons will still be on the clone. However, I believe all cloning glitches have been patched out of SwSh.

4 hours ago, MIO1339 said:

add another topic I can still participate on any contest without evolving a certain pokemon to it final form right?

A Pokémon does not need to be full evolved to participate is contests.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 2:16 AM, Poke J said:

If I’m understanding right you want to use a glitch to clone a Pokémon and want to know if it will retain its ribbons correct? I haven’t seen a duplication glitch that doesn’t copy the Pokémon exactly as it so yes the ribbons will still be on the clone. However, I believe all cloning glitches have been patched out of SwSh.

A Pokémon does not need to be full evolved to participate is contests.

can ask again this time I change it what if I do the pokemon duplicate glitch in Emerald it will copy the pokemon correctly like everything like IV's and Natured?

6 hours ago, MIO1339 said:

can ask again this time I change it what if I do the pokemon duplicate glitch in Emerald it will copy the pokemon correctly like everything like IV's and Natured?

As I said in my pervious reply, “ I haven’t seen a duplication glitch that doesn’t copy the Pokémon exactly as it is”. I’ll say be careful with that glitch since from experience you can corrupt your save. Make sure you save twice between attempts.

• Like 1