PID mismatch for Channel Jirachi and Ranger Manaphy Egg

Ldesu

Hello, I've been just trying to make shiny my Channel Jirachi and Ranger Manaphy, but its not working because the PID mismatch notification pops up everytime I change the SID to make the TSV match with the PSV. By checking it a bit further I found that this happens because when you change the SID, the PID Type changes from "Channel" to "None" and the Origin Seed dissapears for Jirachi, and for Manaphy the Origin Seed stays the same but the PID Type is incorrect as it can't be "Method_1" and it should be "Link Trade (Egg)" but I can't find a way to manually correct those two aspects.

Basically, its just how to have Jirachi Shiny with PID Type: "Channel" and keep the proper Origin Seed. And for Manaphy Shiny to have its PID Type: "Link Trade (Egg)".

I would totally appreciate if you can address me with this issue. Thanks.

Both encounters have a specific PIDIV correlation which needs to be present for it to be legal.

Use a RNG seed searching tool like RNG Reporter to find the values you need. Channel Jirachi also relates the Version, SID, and OT Gender, so those need to follow the correlation as well.

Ranger Manaphy cannot hatch shiny for the trainer that received the gift, so it must be traded (hence the Link Trade (Egg) being required).

• Like 1