[ScVi] Tera Finder - Save/RAM Mass Outbreak & Tera Raid Viewer, Editor, Calculator (and more)!

SkyLink98

272582696-15f9d8c3-423c-4bfc-89c4-fb1495445c9e.png

Tera Finder allows users to view, edit and calculate Raids and Mass Outbreaks for Scarlet & Violet, by loading a Save File or by Live RAM reading/editing. Both a standalone program and a PKHeX plugin are available for use.

The .NET Desktop Runtime 8.0 is required for this tool to work!

Compatible Games:

• Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet

Source Code:
https://github.com/Manu098vm/Tera-Finder

Downloads:
https://github.com/Manu098vm/Tera-Finder/releases

Base Tutorials and Features:

Full Tutorials:

Troubleshooting:
Feel free to comment this thread if you find any issues. Please check the troubleshooting page for common errors.

FAQ:

1. Q) Can I use this program on unmodded Switch consoles?
    A) You can calculate seeds and generate PK9 files if you want, but interacting with the games requires Atmosphere CFW to be running on your Switch system.

2. Q) Can I share the injected Raids and Outbreaks online?
    A) Yes, injected raid seeds are completely legal and could have been generated during the normal gameplay of the game. Default outbreaks data is dumped from legally obtained Outbreaks.

3. Q) Can I generate a seed to produce Legendary / Shiny Locked / 999x Item Rewards / Unreleased stuff etc.
    A) This tool only produces legal raids. Check here to see what's possible and what not.

Related Tools:

• RaidCalc - A super-fast, multiplatform Seed calculator, written in C++
  • RaidCrawler - A great SysBot-based Raid RAM Viewer with capabilites of automatate routines to search for wanted Raids, written in C#
  • sv-live-map - Another great SysBot-based RAM Viewer with capabilites of automate routines to search for wanted Raids, written in Python
  • sv_raid_lookup - A very cool website to check available raids and encounters, written in Rust
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tera Finder has been updated to support the latest PKHeX 23.09.25 and the Scarlet & Violet 2.0.1, introducing The Teal Mask DLC.

Changelog:

* Compatibility with latest PKHeX 23.09.25
* Compatibilty with Pokémon Scarlet & Violet 2.0.1
   * Compatibility with Kitakami Raids
   * Initial compatibility with Kitakami Outbreaks thanks @zyro670 @santacrab2
   * Import 2.0.0 Raid Event Files
* No more multiple locations displayed & added Kitakami map locations
   * Thanks @kwsch for the locations dump and @LegoFigure11 @Lusamine for manual checking the missing coordinates
* Update translations thanks @ppllouf @wubinwww @bjxuf
* Misc fixes thanks @foohyfooh @Edg-Case
* Added a feature to Randomize or Shinify the current displayed Raid
* Added a feature to Randomize or Shinify all the Raids

Download:

https://github.com/Manu098vm/Tera-Finder/releases

Kitakami Outbreaks legal data is still a work in progress.

• SkyLink98 changed the title to [ScVi] Tera Finder - Save/RAM Mass Outbreak & Tera Raid Viewer, Editor, Calculator (and more)!
On 9/30/2023 at 12:59 PM, SkyLink98 said:

No, shinies are generated randomly at each spawn, they can not be predicted in any way. Any outbreak can have a shiny.

Thank you, good to know! It's hard to get my auto battle Pokemon to focus only on the outbreak mons, so I was hoping there was a way I could only target outbreaks with shinies.

Edited by SlightlyWinged

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 8:37 PM, SkyLink98 said:

Q) Can I use this program on unmodded Switch consoles?
A) You can calculate seeds and generate PK9 files if you want, but interacting with the games requires Atmosphere CFW to be running on your Switch system.

I realize this line of questioning may seem silly and/or redundant to follow this up with, but is there any way to extract your save file from an unmodded Switch for use with this tool? Or alternatively, can the relevant data at least somehow be obtained? And if either of these are possible, is it then possible to ascertain what date the seed would naturally occur on your save without having to inject it? 

22 hours ago, UltraX7 said:

is there any way to extract your save file from an unmodded Switch for use with this tool?

No, save files are encrypted. Even if you were able to dump them, you would need your console private keys to decrypt it, which would require your console to be hacked anyways.

can the relevant data at least somehow be obtained?

It depends on what you seek. You can get TID and SID eventually, by trading one of your Pokemon to a sysbot.

is it then possible to ascertain what date the seed would naturally occur on your save without having to inject it? 

No, seeds are given by a Day Seed, which is rolled through Cryptosecure RNG calls, you can not manipulate it in any way (it's based on hardware entropy).
Injection or bruteforce bots are the only solution you have to get the raids you want, and both requires an hacked switch.

• 2 weeks later...

the most recent version is not compatible with the latest release of PKHex... idk if anyone else is having this issue, but when ever i boot up PK is loads fine, but the moment i try to load up my game save it crashes. the only fix is by removing this plugin from the plugin folder, and im able to load any save and edit perfectly fine. i even tried a new install of tera finder plugin to no avail.

47 minutes ago, fmsuazo said:

the most recent version is not compatible with the latest release of PKHex... idk if anyone else is having this issue, but when ever i boot up PK is loads fine, but the moment i try to load up my game save it crashes. the only fix is by removing this plugin from the plugin folder, and im able to load any save and edit perfectly fine. i even tried a new install of tera finder plugin to no avail.

A new Tera Finder will be released shortly, please wait patiently.

• Thanks 1