G-Max moves not showing up in PKhex

DarthGreymon

I can't find any of the signature G-max moves in PKhex when I try to edit a pokemons move set. I see the regular dynamax moves but none of the signature ones exclusive to Gigantamax pokemon. I'm really curious as to why they don't show up and would appreciate an answer for it. I'm also trying to find the hex ID number for the G-max moves so if anyone has those or knows where to find them that would be great.

Ok then can I ask where they are stored and how I can find them? What I'm trying to do is find the effect ID of G-max steelsurge so I can put that on a normal move without actually using steelsurge. I think I was talking about the effect ID instead of Hex my bad I must have confused them for each other.

When I open PKhax Z-Moves are there as options but G-Max moves still aren't

Do you know where I could find them or what the effect ID would be? Or do they not have an effect ID since there not storable moves. I would think that they would still have some form of an effect ID for what there secondary effect is even if it's stored differently. Thank you for your help so far.