Need help to make raid mon legal with seed

PokiPokki

I'm trying to make a pokemon of which met location is "a crystal cavern" 

but I couldn't do it because the PKhex kept telling me that it is "invalid : unable to match an encounter from origin game".

Can anybody help me with this?

Is there any special way to create a pokemon from the crystal cavern?

annihilape cavern.pk9 ditto from cavern.pk9

Edited by PokiPokki
  • Like 1

• PokiPokki changed the title to Making pokemon caught from Tera raids

Use the encounter database until Tools > Data instead of trying to make stuff from scratch. Additionally, Tera Raid pokemon have a PID that is correlated to their IV, HT/WT, EC, Nature, etc, which means their stats cannot be altered without recalculating the others via an RNG calculator such as Tera Finder:
https://github.com/Manu098vm/Tera-Finder/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Atrius97 said:

Use the encounter database until Tools > Data instead of trying to make stuff from scratch. Additionally, Tera Raid pokemon have a PID that is correlated to their IV, HT/WT, EC, Nature, etc, which means their stats cannot be altered without recalculating the others via an RNG calculator such as Tera Finder:
https://github.com/Manu098vm/Tera-Finder/

Thank you so much for your reply

I am really sorry but could you tell me where to download the encounter database files? cuz If I download pkhex from this site I only get pkhex.exe and in my encounter database no pokemon is found

On 12/23/2022 at 7:32 AM, Atrius97 said:

The encounter database is already there. Set your filters and hit "Search" to have results appear.

I thought so too but I don't get any result even though I hit "search" in the pkhex :/
Isn't it pkhex 22.12.18????

I can't replicate "nothing showing up" in the latest version of PKHeX. Here's the results for filtering for Ditto, Violet as the OT Version, and Static only. These 4 ditto are all 4 raid encounters "in a crystal cavern".

Make sure you're selecting your filters properly, and you're using the Encounter or Mystery Gift Databases. The "PKM database" is a separate feature.

image.thumb.png.7d697836b6d285810a162e325f9a31b9.png

Edited by Atrius97

Personally, I wouldn't bother editing tera raid Pokemon seeing how complicated it is but Indeedee F can only learn trick room through a specific tera raid. I went on the https://github.com/Manu098vm/Tera-Finder/ site but it was confusing to use. Do you have any advice about using the site? I want to make a shiny Indeedee F 0ivs in attack and speed.

Can Trick Room be mirror herb to a female Indeedee?

Thank you for reading.

Edited by darkray79

Tera Finder is still not out for a stable release. If you want to test out the commits, you can download the latest commit from git actions, or build the program from yourself. If you can't do that, either wait for a proper release (soon!), or try similar programs out there such as RaidCalc :)

On 12/28/2022 at 2:18 PM, darkray79 said:

Personally, I wouldn't bother editing tera raid Pokemon seeing how complicated it is but Indeedee F can only learn trick room through a specific tera raid. I went on the https://github.com/Manu098vm/Tera-Finder/ site but it was confusing to use. Do you have any advice about using the site? I want to make a shiny Indeedee F 0ivs in attack and speed.

Can Trick Room be mirror herb to a female Indeedee?

Thank you for reading.

Too many conditions. Indeedee, female, shiny, 0IV atk and spe, Trick Room. Trick Room locks you to 5 star raids only. If you drop the shiny requirement you will get around 800 raid seeds. If you drop Trick Room condition, you can find exactly 2 seeds in 3 star raids. You can use RaidCalc to find them.

Sadly Mirror Herb can be used to teach egg moves only and Trick Room is not an egg move.

On 12/25/2022 at 6:50 AM, Atrius97 said:

I can't replicate "nothing showing up" in the latest version of PKHeX. Here's the results for filtering for Ditto, Violet as the OT Version, and Static only. These 4 ditto are all 4 raid encounters "in a crystal cavern".

Make sure you're selecting your filters properly, and you're using the Encounter or Mystery Gift Databases. The "PKM database" is a separate feature.

image.thumb.png.7d697836b6d285810a162e325f9a31b9.png

thank you so much problem all solved!!!

On 12/30/2022 at 5:47 AM, MewTracker said:

Didn't expect that to change much but turns out there is... EXACTLY ONE :D

indeedee.png.427273f586f9f1cc895437b3071b830f.png

Hi, thank you for the link to the seed calculator. 

I found the seed and input manually all the pokemon info into my pkhx but it is still saying it is illegal.

Did i do something wrong? Can you kindly explain how i should proceed from the seed? Thank you very much

Hello everyone 

I am trying to make a shiny female indeedee with trick room and 0 speed and lowest attack possible. 

I checked out the other post where seeds were discussed and i calculated the seed. 

Now i dont know how to proceed after i have input everything in. It still says illegal. 

Any help is appreciated and thank you 

seed.png

876-01 - Indeedee - F61E17903F49.pk9

A: The first half of the PID would need to be altered to cause it to be shiny for your Trainer ID and Secret ID.
This post explains a bit more in detail:

B: You haven't set the Height, Weight, or Scale for that Indeedee, as RaidCalc does not display those values (at least not yet, you're welcome to make a feature request). You also forgot to set the EC or Encryption Constant.

You could either use Tera-Finder to see the full details of that seed including Height, Weight, Scale, etc and set the correct PID, or you could inject that seed and complete the raid ingame. Either works.

Edited by Atrius97

42 minutes ago, Atrius97 said:

A: The first half of the PID would need to be altered to cause it to be shiny for your Trainer ID and Secret ID.
This post explains a bit more in detail:

B: You haven't set the Height, Weight, or Scale for that Indeedee, as RaidCalc does not display those values (at least not yet, you're welcome to make a feature request). You also forgot to set the EC or Encryption Constant.

You could either use Tera-Finder to see the full details of that seed including Height, Weight, Scale, etc and set the correct PID, or you could inject that seed and complete the raid ingame. Either works.

Thank you very much! I dont have a hacked switch so i dont know how to complete the raid in game... 

I tried one more time but it is still not working...  Can you kindly check what I am doing wrong? Thank you very much 

ID.png

weight.png

876-01 - 爱管侍 - 0FE0A698D0D6.pk9

15 hours ago, xtremeking said:

Can you share the file for the working trick room indeedee F? i need it too

We now provide a guide for users to gen legal pk9 from raids:

Feel free to try that out with the seed reported above if you specifically want that Indeedee :)

• 3 weeks later...