V Jump Christmas Trade Party Pokémon

pharohzeke

On 12/24/2022 at 6:18 AM, ICanSnake said:

I have both of the V Jump Dedenne and Buizel, no they are not for trade. I use them as research material for an article me and a friend wrote:

https://www.pokemonhistorian.com/poketimes/christmas2021-poketimes-vjump/

Dude whats the point of tellling if you don't want too trade or make it accessible, and I really don't want much just Buizel.   

1 hour ago, pharohzeke said:

Dude whats the point of tellling if you don't want too trade or make it accessible, and I really don't want much just Buizel.   

You won't be finding Buizel, I think I'm the only person in the western community that has it. Our article lists all of the documented winners, most of whom are Japanese Twitter users who only trade uncloned. And it would be better if you don't message them unless they offer it for trade, as I'm sure they've gotten many trade requests already and consequently deleted their tweets/accounts.

The V Jump / PokeTimes distributions aren't hosted on this site because they don't come from wondercards, they're regular bred/caught in-game Pokemon from official media accounts. The Dedenne is much easier to find, a few of my friends listed in the article as being documented winners trade it out cloned.

• Like 1