[SV] RaidCalc: Seed generator for injection, drop farming and shinies

MewTracker

1 minute ago, Zeuswa said:

I just meant like I found some shiny raids seeds for this event and I noticed there wasn’t any seed on the calc so I wanted to contribute ones that I had found. I’m sure you’re working on that or idk how it works really so I’ll stop talking lol. I appreciate the work 

Found them using raid crawler of course

@Zeuswaplease don't double post, you can just edit previous messages if you need to add informations :)

Was just curious if there was a way to add seeds.
I noticed there wasn’t any seed on the calc

This doesn't really makes much sense, you probably just have to wait for MewTracker to add the latest event data (developing may require some time and devs may have to prioritize real life than Pokémon-related stuff; please be patient). Seeds spaces from 0x00000000 to 0xFFFFFFFF, they don't need to be "added".

So I’ve injected seeds that I was interested in hosting and since the events ended the mon in the den isn’t the one I injected. Don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or what

Hosting via local communication or via the Internet? Latter isn't possible because connecting to the Internet after event has finished refreshes your dens. I didn't try local option but it might be possible to host that.

19 hours ago, Zeuswa said:

So I’ve injected seeds that I was interested in hosting and since the events ended the mon in the den isn’t the one I injected. Don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or what

After you inject it, save your game, quit, and reload...    thats how i got it to work, not sure if thats how its suppose to work, but it did

Has only by chance made a guide on how to setup and use this correctly lol? I’m super interested in hosting some Tera raids and my switch is already has CFW as is use PKHex often! If I happened to have missed a guide/video can someone please link it! Thank you all in advance and they type of software is fantastic!!

v3.2.0

Download: https://github.com/MewTracker/sv-research/releases/

• Added Greninja event
  • Added support for filtering by Pokémon form
    • For pre-evolutions that can evolve into different forms (Dunsparce, Tandemaus) you can choose rare or common form
    • Please don't ask about Three-Segment Form Dudunsparce as it cannot be obtained from raids (but you can obtain rare Dunsparce and evolve it)

@Scottedontknow See previous pages of this topic for text guide.