[SV] RaidCalc: Seed generator for injection, drop farming and shinies

MewTracker

On 2/28/2023 at 7:19 PM, MewTracker said:

Hello! First, thanks for your work. I've found a little issue with the latest event. I was filling every parameter box and getting 0 results. Got very confused. Afterwards I chose to search for "Any" and then I saw the issue: It's giving the wrong Ability and Gender to them. Example: Iron Leaves appears with Ability Static and Male Gender, when it should be Quark Drive and Genderless. Other than that is working as intended (I've found my legit Iron Leaves seed and everything is correct).

6 hours ago, jacksonf said:

Hello! First, thanks for your work. I've found a little issue with the latest event. I was filling every parameter box and getting 0 results. Got very confused. Afterwards I chose to search for "Any" and then I saw the issue: It's giving the wrong Ability and Gender to them. Example: Iron Leaves appears with Ability Static and Male Gender, when it should be Quark Drive and Genderless. Other than that is working as intended (I've found my legit Iron Leaves seed and everything is correct).

This has been fixed already in this commit (you can use newest test build with this fix). 1.2.0 updated personal stats for some Pokémon (Walking Wake and Iron Leaves were stubbed previously). Anyway filtering for gender/ability in this event is not recommended because all of them are genderless with their only ability.

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

Thanks a lot for this awesome tool! I love the export feature. Would it be possible to add the game, difficulty and Event as column?

I am working on a Raid Both with Seed injection and it would be awesome to simply use the created .CSV file as Seed pool.

6 hours ago, Muchacho13 said:

Thanks a lot for this awesome tool! I love the export feature. Would it be possible to add the game, difficulty and Event as column?

This requires multiple searches, event group and start count decide which encounter tables and drop tables are used.

5 hours ago, Hans046 said:

How can i change the drop from a raid?  Or can you create a seed with 10 herbs and shiny or 3 parch + herbs + shiny?

Under Item Filters press "Edit Filters" to select which drops are interesting for you. Keep in mind there are VERY few 10 herba raids (around 3-6 depending on game version). Adding extra conditions to that is pretty much guaranteed to produce 0 results.

On 3/7/2023 at 10:18 PM, MewTracker said:

This requires multiple searches, event group and start count decide which encounter tables and drop tables are used.

Thanks for your response! I didn't mean for more search loops, I'd just need the possibility to move some basic search parameters inside the list to let the bot know, if the seed is for the correct game and what kind of RaidType to set (Base05, Black6, Distribution or Might7) and difficulty.

This would make the setup way easier for people using this bot. But I understand if it would clutter your app, that's just a QoL thing for my bot.

image.thumb.png.b5f29be335e20cdcfb378d6cbf3e646a.png

I think it is bad design to add this information to every row. Those parameters are not related to any particular data entry, it's global metadata for the whole result set. As I understand you are using export to CSV feature anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem for you to post-process generated files. You can just append whatever you want at the end of each row via simple search & replace in a text editor. Another option is to consider a naming scheme for your files that will include parameters as a part of file name and have your bot decode that.

19 hours ago, MewTracker said:

I think it is bad design to add this information to every row. Those parameters are not related to any particular data entry, it's global metadata for the whole result set. As I understand you are using export to CSV feature anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem for you to post-process generated files. You can just append whatever you want at the end of each row via simple search & replace in a text editor. Another option is to consider a naming scheme for your files that will include parameters as a part of file name and have your bot decode that.

Totally understandle. I used my free time today to look into your code and learn a bit C++ and got it working with my fork 👍 Thanks again for this awesome tool!

v4.0.0

Download: https://github.com/MewTracker/sv-research/releases/

Changes:

• Added encounter database tool (Tools -> Encounter Database)
    • Double click on an encounter to set it as your search filters
  • Added size filters (height, weight, scale)
  • Added Decidueye event
  • Updated personal stats for some Pokémon (Walking Wake, Iron Leaves and few others)

hello, I have a question about searching , I want a 6iv shiny paladin , but the result is there are just 2 female paladin 6 iv shiny , is that mean in the game there I can’t get male paladin 6iv shiny in teraraid ?

6 hours ago, hildana said:

hello, I have a question about searching , I want a 6iv shiny paladin , but the result is there are just 2 female paladin 6 iv shiny , is that mean in the game there I can’t get male paladin 6iv shiny in teraraid ?

Yes, those criteria are extremely restrictive. Palafin + shiny already gives you just ~3000 encounters out of 4 billion possible seeds. Pick IV that's least important and allow a wider range of values. Sometimes going to 30 on a single IV can make a difference.

9 hours ago, ZdsZodyrus said:

So Im having a big isssue. No matter what filters I use, whenever I have the program search for seeds, it ALWAYS gives me 0 seeds. I dont know what Im doing wrong, can someone help?

make sure its from right tera raid(the Pokémon you search from 5start or 6 normal or black ) and try to pick ANY options for all

10 hours ago, ZdsZodyrus said:

So Im having a big isssue. No matter what filters I use, whenever I have the program search for seeds, it ALWAYS gives me 0 seeds. I dont know what Im doing wrong, can someone help?

At least one specific example would be helpful... Anyway, use encounter database feature to make sure your basic filters make sense. You can check which raids contain a specific Pokémon and double click on an encounter to propagate it to your basic filters.

初めまして。これを使って☆5レイドを出し、PKHEXに書き込みました。ただし、何をしても場所を変えても、レイドは変わりません。それは現在の出来事のせいですか?

Edited by PIriA
解決できました

just want to confirm that I'm understanding this correctly, if I edit my raids and add the raid seed for the shiny I found, I have to re-edit the raid every day and I can't just manually edit my switches date and time to lets say 4/9 after 12am over and over again to prevent raids from refreshing when you connect online?

If this is the case might I suggest a tool to look at your previous raid seeds on your old save and have it apply the same seeds to the new save? This way you wouldn't need to re-edit multiple raids manually one by one everyday over and over again.

Thanks!

Edited by blooddragon88

v4.4.0

Download: https://github.com/MewTracker/sv-research/releases/

Changes:

• Added Typhlosion event

@blooddragon88 If you close the game you can adjust the clock before opening it on the next day. This way you can stay on the same day forever. If you have multiple raids you want to reapply often you can use PKHeX to export whole raid data block and just import it later, that's much faster than doing manual edits all over again.