[SV] RaidCalc: Seed generator for injection, drop farming and shinies

MewTracker

1 minute ago, Zeuswa said:

I just meant like I found some shiny raids seeds for this event and I noticed there wasn’t any seed on the calc so I wanted to contribute ones that I had found. I’m sure you’re working on that or idk how it works really so I’ll stop talking lol. I appreciate the work 

Found them using raid crawler of course

@Zeuswaplease don't double post, you can just edit previous messages if you need to add informations :)

Was just curious if there was a way to add seeds.
I noticed there wasn’t any seed on the calc

This doesn't really makes much sense, you probably just have to wait for MewTracker to add the latest event data (developing may require some time and devs may have to prioritize real life than Pokémon-related stuff; please be patient). Seeds spaces from 0x00000000 to 0xFFFFFFFF, they don't need to be "added".

19 hours ago, Zeuswa said:

So I’ve injected seeds that I was interested in hosting and since the events ended the mon in the den isn’t the one I injected. Don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or what

After you inject it, save your game, quit, and reload...    thats how i got it to work, not sure if thats how its suppose to work, but it did

Has only by chance made a guide on how to setup and use this correctly lol? I’m super interested in hosting some Tera raids and my switch is already has CFW as is use PKHex often! If I happened to have missed a guide/video can someone please link it! Thank you all in advance and they type of software is fantastic!!

v3.2.0

Download: https://github.com/MewTracker/sv-research/releases/

• Added Greninja event
  • Added support for filtering by Pokémon form
    • For pre-evolutions that can evolve into different forms (Dunsparce, Tandemaus) you can choose rare or common form
    • Please don't ask about Three-Segment Form Dudunsparce as it cannot be obtained from raids (but you can obtain rare Dunsparce and evolve it)

@Scottedontknow See previous pages of this topic for text guide.

1 hour ago, Smol Cat said:

Hi um can all of this be done without a switch hacked? There was a discord server for SwSh where you sent the Pokémon of a den to a bot and that same bot checks the exact seed for the shiny but this looks more complicated for SV

No, an hacked console is required. SwSh had subsequent Xoroshiro seeds, meaning you could calculate any subsequent seeds and their related Pokémons/Results.

SV init a new seed daily, through CryptoRNG (non predictable), from which every single raid seed derives.

v3.4.0

Changes:

• Added Valentine's Day event

@Smol Cat I don't exactly understand what that bot would do exactly. What do you mean by "you sent the Pokémon of a den to a bot" and "checks the exact seed for the shiny". RaidCalc can find any seed you want based on rich set of search criteria but getting that Pokémon will require a hacked switch. Either you need to hack your console and inject a seed or someone else can do this and host a raid for you.

3 hours ago, ChillyJewel said:

Is there a way where you can make it for the people who don’t have/want their Nintendo Switch moded? I don’t want to join anyone raid. I just want to find them easy and quickly, so I could let my friends join 

Nope, there is no way to influence seeds without a modded console. Best you can do is join other's raids.

v3.5.0

This release is a major rework of event support. Besides speed improvements (optimizations for events are currently on the same level as for the base game) and bug fixes there's a new concept introduced that requires a bit of explanation.

As you know Pokémon encounters depend on your game version, story progression and seed. However during events one more factor comes into play called distribution or event group. Each den location (area + spawn point ID) are assigned to a group. Event-only encounters are assigned to those groups. It matters to which den you are injecting your seed.

Let's use Garchomp and Sylveon event as an example:

• Area 16, Spawn Point 2 will give you Sylveon only because it belongs to event group 1
  • Area 16, Spawn Point 5 will give you Garchomp only becase it belongs to event group 2

RaidCalc allows event group selection for events that have more than one group.

Changes:

• Fixed tera type checks for forced tera type encounters
  • Improved search speed for event encounters (over 100% faster)
  • Added Garchomp and Sylveon event
  • Added support for distribution/event groups

Hello! Been loving this program, it's so useful! Thank you so much for making it and continuing to update it!

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the Min Item Sum from 30 for times you want to find like very high amounts of Tera Shards. With this current Pikachu event, it pretty much always breaks whenever you search for Tera Shards in the filter. If not, I'll make due, but would be really helpful if this is possible! Thanks for everything!

Love the program! Just a quick question. Trying to inject the 7 star events with the generated seed, how do i go about this? Changing the Seed of a 6 star crystal and changing the type to Black7 neither distribution made it the pokemon from the event seed. I'm probably doing something stupidly wrong but would appreciate help on how to inject the 7 star event seed properly. Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, Artomis said:

Hello! Been loving this program, it's so useful! Thank you so much for making it and continuing to update it!

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the Min Item Sum from 30 for times you want to find like very high amounts of Tera Shards. With this current Pikachu event, it pretty much always breaks whenever you search for Tera Shards in the filter. If not, I'll make due, but would be really helpful if this is possible! Thanks for everything!

I will increase that limit in the next version. It's a completely arbitrary UI limit from times we were mostly looking for ability patches, herba mystica and other rare items that won't ever go above 20-30. Once I push the change you will be able to download test build from here: https://github.com/MewTracker/sv-research/actions

17 minutes ago, Link1990 said:

Love the program! Just a quick question. Trying to inject the 7 star events with the generated seed, how do i go about this? Changing the Seed of a 6 star crystal and changing the type to Black7 neither distribution made it the pokemon from the event seed. I'm probably doing something stupidly wrong but would appreciate help on how to inject the 7 star event seed properly. Thanks in advance!

See 3.5.0 patch notes above. Distribution groups apply to 7 star raids as well. Changing seed and den type is mandatory but you still need correct den location. Most recent PKHeX has a button that propagates single den's seed and type to all other dens, so just use that and check a few dens in-game. You need to have shift button pressed while clicking the button to propagate the seed. Also double check if you injected BCAT data correctly.

image.png.662104a03eb6f283028806762e807031.png

I wish we had a map with those den groups but I currently don't have time to do this.

Edited by MewTracker
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, MewTracker said:

I will increase that limit in the next version. It's a completely arbitrary UI limit from times we were mostly looking for ability patches, herba mystica and other rare items that won't ever go above 20-30. Once I push the change you will be able to download test build from here: https://github.com/MewTracker/sv-research/actions

See 3.5.0 patch notes above. Distribution groups apply to 7 star raids as well. Changing seed and den type is mandatory but you still need correct den location. Most recent PKHeX has a button that propagates single den's seed and type to all other dens, so just use that and check a few dens in-game. You need to have shift button pressed while clicking the button to propagate the seed. Also double check if you injected BCAT data correctly.

image.png.662104a03eb6f283028806762e807031.png

I wish we had a map with those den groups but I currently don't have time to do this.

thank you so much! will check it out 👍👍

10 hours ago, SaionWhis said:

Since seeds number are common with 5stars, does it mean I need a save without any story progress ?

Yes, exactly.

Story progress Min stars Max stars
None 1 2
3* unlocked 1 3
4* unlocked 1 4
5* unlocked 3 5
6* unlocked 3 6

For events:

Event progress Min stars Max stars
2* unlocked 1 2
3* unlocked 1 3
4* unlocked 1 4
7* unlocked 3 7
  • Amazed 1

On 2/27/2023 at 7:49 PM, MewTracker said:

Yes, exactly.

Story progress Min stars Max stars
None 1 2
3* unlocked 1 3
4* unlocked 1 4
5* unlocked 3 5
6* unlocked 3 6

For events:

Event progress Min stars Max stars
2* unlocked 1 2
3* unlocked 1 3
4* unlocked 1 4
7* unlocked 3 7

All right that makes sense, thank you very much for your anwser ! Take care and GL with 1.2.0 update ❤️