[SV] RaidCalc: Seed generator for injection, drop farming and shinies

MewTracker

9 hours ago, MewTracker said:

Yeah, you can. That will be easier than trying to guess what's wrong. I checked on my version on violet (I took seed from your screenshot) and it does produce correct Cetitan.

This day skip should not be necessary. Just save the game once, edit, restore on the same day.

Already answered that. Nope. That requires a ROM hack or injecting fake event data (didn't test that yet and I wouldn't dare to host such raid ever).

poke_trademainbackup

Here is my save file if someone could take a look and see where I went wrong. Thank you! 😃

Hello I need help so I did all the steps but i cannot get the raids to spawn any assistance would be appreciated.

Steps I did: 
turn off auto save
skip day
save
back up on jksv
load sd to pc (used bot main and backup)
use pkhex to put seeds(SAV,Raids)
save to sd card
restored what I did using jksv

when I load the game everything is the same but when I check other programs like tera finder it shows the data that I put. Am I doing anything wrong?

backup main poke_trade

1 hour ago, jmon said:

Hello I need help so I did all the steps but i cannot get the raids to spawn any assistance would be appreciated.

Steps I did: 
turn off auto save
skip day
save
back up on jksv
load sd to pc (used bot main and backup)
use pkhex to put seeds(SAV,Raids)
save to sd card
restored what I did using jksv

when I load the game everything is the same but when I check other programs like tera finder it shows the data that I put. Am I doing anything wrong?

backup 3.1 MB · 1 download main 3.1 MB · 0 downloads poke_trade 32 B · 0 downloads

i think this is the one that you should be modifying not the base05

pk.PNG

51 minutes ago, MewTracker said:

@tzehner21 You have edited your save correctly for 6* raid with seed 89644202 (Raid 001, 6th of January). You got Tinkaton because you are in Violet and you would have to be in Scarlet to make it Cetitan. Make sure to select correct game version when doing searches for seeds.

My game is Scarlet. 

13 hours ago, jmon said:

My game is Scarlet. 

But my answer was specifically directed at @tzehner21 and his save file.

10 hours ago, Lludu said:

Is there anyway you can in the future distinguish different form types in the raid filters/lookup/viewer ... example: authentic vs phony polteageist

is that something that can be done?

Not available yet.

If it is suitable, I'm trying to generate a legal Indeedee with specific IVs in PkHex using this tool. I've come up with this seed for a 1-5 star raid: 00139EF9, which should result in an Indeedee with 0 Atk and 0 Speed. Is there any way to figure out what the accompanying height and weight is so it could pass the legality check?

14 minutes ago, stef93 said:

If it is suitable, I'm trying to generate a legal Indeedee with specific IVs in PkHex using this tool. I've come up with this seed for a 1-5 star raid: 00139EF9, which should result in an Indeedee with 0 Atk and 0 Speed. Is there any way to figure out what the accompanying height and weight is so it could pass the legality check?

Not with RaidCalc. The core idea (at least for me) behind finding seeds is to inject them into the game, complete the raid and capture the Pokémon manually. This guarantees it's 100% legal, protecting you from possible bugs in tools such as PKHeX (less likely) and user errors (way more likely).

This thread should help you if you want to generate Pokémon inside PKHeX. You can use RaidCalc for quick seed searches for the rarest species such as this Indeedee and TeraFinder plugin for generation:

11 minutes ago, MewTracker said:

Not with RaidCalc. The core idea (at least for me) behind finding seeds is to inject them into the game, complete the raid and capture the Pokémon manually. This guarantees it's 100% legal, protecting you from possible bugs in tools such as PKHeX (less likely) and user errors (way more likely).

This thread should help you if you want to generate Pokémon inside PKHeX. You can use RaidCalc for quick seed searches for the rarest species such as this Indeedee and TeraFinder plugin for generation:

Just what I was looking for, thank you!

4 hours ago, ShinyRaider said:

Tried to copy the whole table, and it only copies one single cell. Is there a reason why there is no save to csv option?

There's no particular reason, that's just standard behavior of that widget. Typically you would take a single seed and inject it, that's the default workflow. I can add export option though, it's a good feature to have.

7 hours ago, MewTracker said:

There's no particular reason, that's just standard behavior of that widget. Typically you would take a single seed and inject it, that's the default workflow. I can add export option though, it's a good feature to have.

Yes please this would be fantastic. 

Hello, Mew, do you know the item filter function work? When I flagged all 5 Herbas to TRUE for a Dondozo raid, I got about 350000 results(If I only flagg one of these Herbas it gives me less results, so I'm assuming flagging all 5 of them to TRUE gives the most results), and without the item filter on I got about 50000000 results. In these 50000000 results I found seeds that contain Herba mysticas that doesn't show up on those 350000 filtered results, Is there anything I did wrong that leads to this?

For example, the seed 0000809A contains a salty Herba, But when I flagged the salty Herba to TRUE and aplly the filter, it won't show up as one of the results. 

20 hours ago, MewTracker said:

RaidCalc v3.0.0 is out :) Event raids are now supported.

Download: https://github.com/MewTracker/sv-research/releases/

Edited by kunyan
clarify

1 hour ago, kunyan said:

Hello, Mew, do you know the item filter function work? When I flagged all 5 Herbas to TRUE for a Dondozo raid, I got about 350000 results(If I only flagg one of these Herbas it gives me less results, so I'm assuming flagging all 5 of them to TRUE gives the most results), and without the item filter on I got about 50000000 results. In these 50000000 results I found seeds that contain Herba mysticas that doesn't show up on those 350000 filtered results, Is there anything I did wrong that leads to this?

For example, the seed 0000809A contains a salty Herba, But when I flagged the salty Herba to TRUE and aplly the filter, it won't show up as one of the results. 

You mark all items you are interested in on your filter list. If raid drops any of those selected items, drop count for that raid is increased. "Min items sum" field decides minimum drop count to include on result list.

For example let's use your seed 0000809A. Assume I checked all herbas on my filter list and "Min items sum" is 3. Raid drops one sweet and one salty herba, so drop count is 2. 2 >= 3 isn't satisfied so this seed will not be included in my results. However if I reduce the threshold to 2, 2 >= 2 is satisfied, so raid will appear on my list.

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

3 minutes ago, MewTracker said:

You mark all items you are interested in on your filter list. If raid drops any of those selected items, drop count for that raid is increased. "Min items sum" field decides minimum drop count to include on result list.

For example let's use your seed 0000809A. Assume I checked all herbas on my filter list and "Min items sum" is 3. Raid drops one sweet and one salty herba, so drop count is 2. 2 >= 3 isn't satisfied so this seed will not be included in my results. However if I reduce the threshold to 2, 2 >= 2 is satisfied, so raid will appear on my list.

OH, I see now, thank you!!!
You're awesome😄

According to Serebi, the chance of obtaining a spicy Herba in a Dondozo 6* raid is 13.64%. However, when considering that there are 11619205 Dondozo 6* raid seeds that include a spicy Herba out of a total of 52428800 Dondozo raid seeds, isn't the chance actually 22%?
 image.png.78f09fb98d6824b8bad26fd9b65c7e4b.png

18 hours ago, kunyan said:

According to Serebi, the chance of obtaining a spicy Herba in a Dondozo 6* raid is 13.64%. However, when considering that there are 11619205 Dondozo 6* raid seeds that include a spicy Herba out of a total of 52428800 Dondozo raid seeds, isn't the chance actually 22%?

To be honest I have no idea how numbers of Serebii were obtained. I looked up this raid and probability to get a spicy herba is 300/9900, that's around 3%. This is the probability of getting herba in a single roll. For 6* raids you get between 7 and 11 random rewards, so let's say average is 9.5 (disregaring sandwich boost and the fact that drop count distribution isn't exactly even). Chance you won't get a spicy herba is 100% - 3% = 97%. Chance we won't get a spicy herba in 9.5 rolls is 97% ^ 9.5 ~= 74.7%, so we gave 25.3% chance to get at least one. Considering simplifications made during this process I would say this theoretical value is close enough to your real life number.

• Like 2

On 1/8/2023 at 11:19 AM, MewTracker said:

Not available yet.

Just checkin back to base with you on this.  Raid Crawler 1.08 can distinguish the differences between like... Maushold Family of 4 (designated in the program Maushold-1), and family of three (Maushold-2), just was wondering if this was something you are/have been planning on implementing or if that isnt the case

1 minute ago, MewTracker said:

@Lludu I will add support for forms including pre-evolutions that will evolve into rare forms. I don't have much time lately but I should get it done around Greninja event.

@Zeuswa I'm not sure what do you mean by adding seeds.

I think he meant hack raid? Like I saw someone do a 7* shiny charizard raid and an 6* “egg” raid, and a mew raid, but I think it’s not what your program intend to do😅

2 hours ago, MewTracker said:

@Lludu I will add support for forms including pre-evolutions that will evolve into rare forms. I don't have much time lately but I should get it done around Greninja event.

@Zeuswa I'm not sure what do you mean by adding seeds.

I just meant like I found some shiny raids seeds for this event and I noticed there wasn’t any seed on the calc so I wanted to contribute ones that I had found. I’m sure you’re working on that or idk how it works really so I’ll stop talking lol. I appreciate the work