Trading between 2 emulators

Say I've been playing the pokemon games using the No$GBA and I was wondering if there was any way to trade between my two games say my FR and LG or EM, also between my D/P/PT games on there. Also if there is any way to like trade between those save files and my Retail Carts, any info on Either of these topics would be Great

for GBA, you can use both No$GBA and VBALink to emulate a link cable between them, but for DS, there is no current way to have them connect to each other. As for emulator <-> retail cart, i think there some way to do it with some device or something, but I am not to sure, if its true then it most likely really technically, but the best way is to rip a sav and use it on the emulator and then replace it back on to the cart, this is for GBA btw.

Edited by KazoWAR

For GBA, I suggest using NO$GBA (More stable.)

when you load your first rom, uncheck "Autostart Cartridge" and select "All machines" on the drop-down bar.

Then once the rom is loaded, go back to the file menu. This time, choose your second rom, check "Autostart Cartridge" and select "2nd machine" from the drop-down bar.

The save file for the first rom should be .sav and for the 2nd rom it should be .sv2

Ok that would work except for the fact that Everytime I try to go to the direct corner the 2nd ROM crashes what am I doing wrong?

Edit: ok heres what i am doing I open the NO$GBA and open the ROM For FR then I go and uncheck the Autostart cartridge and leave the drop down box as all machines then I open up the NO$GBA again and open up my LG ROM and Leave the Auto Start Cartridge checked and select the 2nd machine from the dropdown box, then I go to the Direct corner of the top floor of the pokecenter but when I try to go in the 2nd rom crashes, is there something I'm doing wrong???

Edited by tkdtju

• 3 months later...