Can we breed from the Charizard event? Anyone have a Charizard or Charmander pkhex file?

pkmfan

Wondering if it is possible to breed from the Charizard raid event. Not interested in raiding, but if I can make a normal bred one that acts like any other Pokemon from an egg I would do that.

Can't get an egg Charmander or Charizard to work, if anyone has a working one can you send it to me?

Edited by pkmfan

• pkmfan changed the title to Can we breed from the Charizard event? Anyone have a Charizard or Charmander pkhex file?
5 hours ago, pkmfan said:

Wondering if it is possible to breed from the Charizard raid event. Not interested in raiding, but if I can make a normal bred one that acts like any other Pokemon from an egg I would do that.

Can't get an egg Charmander or Charizard to work, if anyone has a working one can you send it to me?

1. It would be possible to breed it

2. it’s illegal to have that family in the software version that PKHeX can currently edit

3. Just wait for a new PKHeX update that would update legality checks, support for the new version, and adding the family to the encounter database.

• Like 1