PKhex - cant find KBCATEventRaidIdentifier to import block into Violet/Scarlet

Cheslock

I am sort of new to this but I cannot find this block KBCATEventRaidIdentifier to import the event_raid_identifier from the new eevee event into, I found the other blocks just fine but this one is non existent am I not supposed to edit this block?

Edited by Cheslock

59 minutes ago, jmcd1209 said:

did this work for you? When I import the files to the right blocks, nothing visually changes but I dont get an error.

Nothing changes for me either, I haven't seen any eevee raids yet so im guessing its not working. I deleted some mons from my box to check and they stayed deleted so pkhex is working fine just not the block importing.

I am using the tutorial the numbers do not change when I import a block.

Edited by Cheslock

4 hours ago, jmcd1209 said:

did this work for you? When I import the files to the right blocks, nothing visually changes but I dont get an error.

The bytes displayed in the block editor won't change after importing, but the block importing should still work just fine. You can see the modified block bytes by closing the Savedata Block Dump subwindow and by reopening it.

When in game, if you don't see Eevee raids, do a date/time advance on the system settings while the game is opened and running.

• Like 1