PKHeX 22.11.24 / 22.11.26

ReignOfComputer

1 minute ago, Hazeo said:

It was simple, I just grabbed the League points from one of them, saved without completing it.

Looked at the value for IsClaimedLeaguePoints that was TRUE from all 72 raids

And I knew that was the one I was infront of.

The quickest way to search is clicking on the Raid 001 dropdown and just using up and down keys to navigate through them quickly

Hello everybody. I would like to ask for help. I always try to transfer pokemon saves from one game to another through PKHeX, because it's easier, and I waited for it to support Scarlet and Violet before buying. But I can't transfer Pokemon from Sword to Violet like I did with Pokemon Ultra Moon to Sword. Can someone tell me if this function of drag and drop pokemon from one save to another will not work or is still not working in this version of the application.

image.png

image.png

Don't know where to make suggestions for PKHeX, but just wanted to ask/suggest about importing from Showdown regarding Tera Type.

It seems as though if you do import from showdown, if it has a specified tera type it will change the "Override tera type" to that, but you still have to fix the original tera type manually. If you don't have a specific tera listed in the export (happens if your tera is the same as your primary type), it turns Override Tera Type to Normal instead of "--". Was just wanting to suggest that this be changed, so that:

• if no tera type is listed, then your original tera type becomes your primary type and override tera is set to --
  • if a tera type is listed, then your override tera is set to that but your original tera type is automatically set to your primary type. 

Also I would like to know if it's possible to use the encounter database but generate it with someone else's OT. For example I have a friend's Mimikyu saved and would like to use their OT for everything I take from the encounter db. Is that possible or can that be added? Currently they always have my OT and I have to change that manually. 

28 minutes ago, MarcoDAnt said:

Hello everybody. I would like to ask for help. I always try to transfer pokemon saves from one game to another through PKHeX, because it's easier, and I waited for it to support Scarlet and Violet before buying. But I can't transfer Pokemon from Sword to Violet like I did with Pokemon Ultra Moon to Sword. Can someone tell me if this function of drag and drop pokemon from one save to another will not work or is still not working in this version of the application.

image.png

image.png

Home support isn't out for Scarlet and Violet yet so there won't be support in PKHeX for this.

Oh, didn't knew this feature of PKHex were attached to Pokemon Home support. So when they launch support for pokemon home will I be able to transfer pokemons like this? I can just add the pokemon and copy the statuses and moves, but it's hard to guarantee legality like that

1 hour ago, FlannerFan said:

Is anyone having any issues after the most recent update for Violet? 

PKHex is now saying my file size is too large now when trying to import it to edit. 

Please advise 

Thanks!

It does this for me as well, but only if I change Koraidon to battle form for some reason. Take him out of battle form and resave and it works.

But the files sizes aren't any different.

29 minutes ago, rg1090 said:

It does this for me as well, but only if I change Koraidon to battle form for some reason. Take him out of battle form and resave and it works.

But the files sizes aren't any different.

I dont have it in Battle form currently its just my ride pokemon. Im unsure of whats going on. It was fine until after the Zard raid I think 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FlannerFan said:

I dont have it in Battle form currently its just my ride pokemon. Im unsure of whats going on. It was fine until after the Zard raid I think 

Oh dear lord.

this version of PKHeX came before the new patch (which came out same time as Zard raids)

take a guess to why PKHeX doesn’t work on saves after Zard raids.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Oh dear lord.

this version of PKHeX came before the new patch (which came out same time as Zard raids)

take a guess to why PKHeX doesn’t work on saves after Zard raids.

I just wanted to make sure it wasnt just myself experiencing the issue 🤣

I had a feeling it was the patch but just wanted to confirm. 

19 minutes ago, FlannerFan said:

I just wanted to make sure it wasnt just myself experiencing the issue 🤣

I had a feeling it was the patch but just wanted to confirm. 

Trust me, a lot of people pop in because 'they had that feeling and just wanted to sure', but instead of checking or looking for it they just.. post.

It gets overwhelming XD

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 2:23 PM, DarkLegacy02 said:

Does anyone know where I can find a guide for customizing the raid drops? If I want to host a local raid that drops x999 rare candies for example.

This is not something a save editor can do.

Hacked raids/rewards gets your console banned, see the hacked raids from SW/SH.