Unable to trade Glastrier / Spectrier online nor via Home

celo122

Hello guys.

This morning i started having trouble trying to trade glastrier and spectrier online on Shield.

Tried some other stats but everything legal. Still.. i cannot trade them. Keeps saying that "theres something wrong with your pokemon".

Is anyone having this issue too?

Thank you for any help!

Edited by celo122

3 hours ago, celo122 said:

Hello guys.

This morning i started having trouble trying to trade glastrier and spectrier online on Shield.

Tried some other stats but everything legal. Still.. i cannot trade them. Keeps saying that "theres something wrong with your pokemon".

Is anyone having this issue too?

Thank you for any help!

It’s hard to tell without seeing the actual Pokémon. Mind uploading them here? Apart from that are those the only Pokémon you can’t trade or are you still able to trade Pokémon of different species? Are you able to partake in ranked online battles? I’m asking if since another ban wave happened today and I’m trying to determine if it’s the Pokémon or you got banned.

here's my glastrier.

thank god i am not banned.

i do not play rankeds. i just noticed today when i was trying to make a trade w/ a friend that both glastrier and spectrier wasn't working for some reason. tried mine, genned one, tried from another save file and my friend tried his own too. nothing worked.

my Home is working fine. i dont put hacked pokemons there.

appreciate the replies!

896 - Glastrier - 18D045E67A6F.pk8