Jirachi seen as illegal?

zeus408

5 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

Mythical Pokemon are not allowed anymore in the official ranked matches on Sword and Shield. The rules changed the 1st November.

Anyhow, that Pokemon actually is illegal. It does not have an Home tracker. Every Pokemon coming from X and Y should have one. Sword and Shield won't check that, but still.

damn i thought we still had the series 13 rules. and this youtuber uploaded this video on nov3rd,2022. so i assumed wrong i guess. also how do i add the home tracker on pkhex?

1 hour ago, zeus408 said:

also how do i add the home tracker on pkhex?

You don't. Even if you'd gen one randomly it would still be illegal since the Home data tied to that tracker would not exist in the servers.

Even if so far it seems that GF/TPCi didn't bother to check the tracker for legality, they could while the Pokemon is in home, if they want to.

1 hour ago, SkyLink98 said:

You don't. Even if you'd gen one randomly it would still be illegal since the Home data tied to that tracker would not exist in the servers.

Even if so far it seems that GF/TPCi didn't bother to check the tracker for legality, they could while the Pokemon is in home, if they want to.

"Even if so far it seems that GF/TPCi didn't bother to check the tracker for legality, they could while the Pokemon is in home, if they want to." sorry i didn't understand  this. also what is GF/TPC?

And for the first part all my mons are seen as legal even in home there are no ! marks or any  red flags. i have been using them online ranked battles fine.

GF = GameFreak = the developers of the games.
TPC = The Pokémon Company.

If the game lets you use some Pokémon online, doesn't mean they're legal. The official legality checks are crap at best.
Home won't flag illegal stuff with a visible "!" or with red flags. If it get very illegal Pokemons, it turns them into Bad Eggs.

A warning mark in Home usually means that the Pokémon has moves that are not compatible with the game you're trying to transfer that pokémon into. A red mark appear if the Pokémon is not compatible with that game. Neither of those marks indicates that a pokémon is illegal.

4 hours ago, zeus408 said:

"Even if so far it seems that GF/TPCi didn't bother to check the tracker for legality, they could while the Pokemon is in home, if they want to." sorry i didn't understand  this. also what is GF/TPC?

Whoever menages the Home server never bothered turning into bad eggs pokemon without a legal Home tracker, neither they banned accounts holding such mons. This does not mean they can't, if they want. A faked Home Tracker would be caught very quickly, if only they decide to pursue that. I doubt they will ever ban users for having invalid Home Trackers, but those mons are illegal nonetheless.

On 11/11/2022 at 8:09 AM, SkyLink98 said:

GF = GameFreak = the developers of the games.
TPC = The Pokémon Company.

If the game lets you use some Pokémon online, doesn't mean they're legal. The official legality checks are crap at best.
Home won't flag illegal stuff with a visible "!" or with red flags. If it get very illegal Pokemons, it turns them into Bad Eggs.

A warning mark in Home usually means that the Pokémon has moves that are not compatible with the game you're trying to transfer that pokémon into. A red mark appear if the Pokémon is not compatible with that game. Neither of those marks indicates that a pokémon is illegal.

Whoever menages the Home server never bothered turning into bad eggs pokemon without a legal Home tracker, neither they banned accounts holding such mons. This does not mean they can't, if they want. A faked Home Tracker would be caught very quickly, if only they decide to pursue that. I doubt they will ever ban users for having invalid Home Trackers, but those mons are illegal nonetheless.

sorry for my late reply. i been busy.. i understand now. so the people who were able to use that jirachi on the series 13 battles just got lucky? also which mons are able to be square shiny?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 10:38 AM, zeus408 said:

so the people who were able to use that jirachi on the series 13 battles just got lucky?

I don't get what you're asking.

On 11/16/2022 at 10:38 AM, zeus408 said:

also which mons are able to be square shiny?

Too much generical question. Regarding to what? Jirachis? Channel Jirachi have lot of seeds which can result in Square Shinies, WHISHMKR Jirachis have a little bunch of seeds that will result in Square Shinies. Any Forced Shiny Event since Gen 4 is Square Shiny due to the Fateful Encounter flag. If that answer your question.