Sophia Marie

Hi, im new with PKHeX and did some changing in my Saves in SWSH, PLA and BDSP but i have issues with making legal shiny legendary Pokemon with max stats. If im clicking the star for making it shiny, i recieve the alert:  Invalid: Static Encounter shiny mismatch.

I read something about PID changing, but rng reporter is too old for the newest gens and some other things with changing the SID didnt solve my problem either.

So my question is: Is there any option to make legal shiny legendary and mystical Pokemon with max stats in the 3 newest game gens or does someone have a save or data with all legal legendarys what i can use for my save?

Thank you all very much for your help.

"Invalid: Static Encounter shiny mismatch" is not the same error as PID Mismatch. That error indicates that the encounter you selected is either shiny-locked, or cannot be the shiny type (Square, Star, or just generally wrong value) you set.

Can you give an example of the legendaries and/or mythicals you're trying to make Shiny (species, game of origin, etc)? Because several encounters in SWSH, BDSP, and PLA are shiny-locked, (as are many in past-generations).

Edited by Atrius97

In SWSH it is eternatus who i want in shiny with max stats. In BDSP im only missing manaphy what wont be a legal shiny and in PLA it is Arceus and giratina and i dont know exaxtly but i think that the most legendarys wont get be shiny in Pla. I also know that there are some legys or else are shiny locked but why are there some people in ebay who selling Arceus or giratina for pla or eternatus in shiny when they are locked to get shiny:( how did they do it?

Because it's possible to transfer them between games, you can easily move a Shiny Arceus or Giratina from BDSP into Legends via HOME. It's not legal to make the one you obtain in Legends Arceus shiny, because that encounter is shiny locked.

Eternatus is only available as shiny from the recent Gamestop event. Use the Mystery Gift Database under Tools > Data, and if it isn't there, then download the wondercard from here:

Edited by Atrius97

Ok i understand. But you cant change the iv‘s from the gifted pokemon. I tried to change it from giftet shiny zacian but then i get the illegal alert. What is here the solution to get shiny zacian/zamazenta or eternatus with perfect iv‘s for sword/shield? 

thanks a lot for answering me^^