Encounter type mismatch in Crown Tundra roamers? How may I handle that?

Erior

I'm trying to get an optimized set of gen VIII unbreedable 'mons for my personal collection via tweaking the sample Pokemon files, but, I keep getting that legality error message in the overworld roamer legendaries:

L3BIiZM.png

In addition, the attempt at a Den Regigigas has as an error Invalid OT memory. I'm sure I messed up with something basic, but, just in case, I'm attaching a few .pk8 files in case you can give them a look and me a heads up. Thank you for your time!

144-01 - Articuno - 9A1BD98B1BCD.pk8 638 - Cobalion - 87E3EB0D4D11.pk8 647-01 - Keldeo - F22812501B07.pk8 486 - Regigigas - DBB9E6C13AA5.pk8

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm, welp, I was trying to generate stuff from scratch, down to a made up ID/SID combo, so I suppose getting the proper PID for those overworld legendaries would be pretty much impossible. Thank you in any case for the help and for fixing the Regigigas for me!

On 10/16/2022 at 10:26 AM, Erior said:

Mmm, welp, I was trying to generate stuff from scratch, down to a made up ID/SID combo, so I suppose getting the proper PID for those overworld legendaries would be pretty much impossible.

No, it's not. The guide explains how to calculate a given value if provided with the other values.

Edited by Atrius97
  • Like 1