In-game time stasis caused screen to freeze

Consu550811

I have the following problems after making modification:
· The game screen is stuck, but BGM is playing normally, and the HOME can read the archive and withdraw Pokémon normally.
· Daily items or battles cannot be performed (for example, the NPC replied that have battled today already).

Due to the time lock mechanism, I could fix by changing the date on  switch and play the game normally, but it will freeze again 2 days after each time change, looping in turn.
According to recollection, I imported all costumes and all curry recipes, not sure if these resulted.
In addition, I tried to import others' save blocks of the game, the problem has been solved miraculously. However because it is a collection of data blocks, I can't fully determine the root;

On the other hand, it is too tortured to complete some previous adventures (such as Restricted Sparring, Galarian Star Tournament and Master Rank Battle Tower)

So I'm wondering if there is a way I can fix this while keeping my full adventure progress.
I'll be happy to provide the archive if I need it,extremely grateful for your help.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Don't recklessly perform time change.

Performing time change the incorrect way would lock your game out for 24 hours, hence not being able to do any of the dailies.

Thanks for your reply.

However, at present, only changing the system time can solve game screen deadlock. Otherwise, after entering the game and skipping the title screen, it is impossible to make any effective instructions, including moving, opening menu, etc. Only after the time is adjusted can the game be played normally, then at the end of the time penalty (1 - 2 days) repeat the stuck screen.

I remember that there was no operation to change the time before, very confused about the cause and how to solve it.

1 hour ago, Consu550811 said:

Thanks for your reply.

However, at present, only changing the system time can solve game screen deadlock. Otherwise, after entering the game and skipping the title screen, it is impossible to make any effective instructions, including moving, opening menu, etc. Only after the time is adjusted can the game be played normally, then at the end of the time penalty (1 - 2 days) repeat the stuck screen.

I remember that there was no operation to change the time before, very confused about the cause and how to solve it.

would you mind sending the save over?

12 hours ago, Consu550811 said:

You have too many raids activated. The game doesn't go into the title screen if too many raids are active.

Import blocks for the raids, where the raids aren't active.

It's probably the reason why changing dates worked, and why haphazardly importing blocks worked.

Also, make sure you aren't playing with any cheat codes active.

17 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

You have too many raids activated. The game doesn't go into the title screen if too many raids are active.

Import blocks for the raids, where the raids aren't active.

It's probably the reason why changing dates worked, and why haphazardly importing blocks worked.

Also, make sure you aren't playing with any cheat codes active.

I see, and appriciate ur help. :)