he Mystery Gift database has some questions that require feedback

lxy4251326

When I wanted to find サトシ's Pokemon,I found that the lack of the Sirfetch’d , but it exists in the mysterious gift database,I worry about the inadequacies of the database。

I would like the database-advanced add batch command to add an add button in place

image.png

3 hours ago, lxy4251326 said:

I want to quickly collect all of サトシ's Pokémon, I can not go through a single elf, one by one to find

Starting in LGP/E, the mystery gift (WC8, WB7, etc) store multiple languages of data. A nickname or OT name for one language may not be the same as another. PKHeX would just return an empty string when compared.

I've adjusted the logic in the latest commit to just return the default language (english)'s OT name and Nickname. Better than returning nothing.

7 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

从 LGP/E 开始,神秘礼物(WC8、WB7 等)存储多种语言的数据。一种语言的昵称或 OT 名称可能与另一种不同。PKHeX 在比较时只会返回一个空字符串。

我已经调整了最新提交中的逻辑,只返回默认语言(英文)的 OT 名称和昵称。总比什么都不退还好。

Can the problem in the picture be solved

QQ图片20220918001622.png

53 minutes ago, lxy4251326 said:

Can the problem in the picture be solved

QQ图片20220918001622.png

Normally it's suggested to just regenerate through the encounter database.

But, according to the batch editor guide, the source code shows the following "suggest" method:

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/blob/b04df6383a03c3ca58e3e6d557d6458a7fc0f799/PKHeX.Core/Editing/Bulk/BatchMods.cs#L50

.MoveMastery=$suggest