Lugia showing invalid moves

JazmineXena

Hello All,

So I don't use PKHex for generating pokemon, I actually use it for playing the older games via ROM and then trading up to future gens and present game since it's faster. Since I have a homebrewed switch anyways. So presently my copies of BDSP, SWSH, PLA are all physical real copies and all other games are pure ROMS. Works great for faster ribbon master work and trading up. And I've ever encountered invalid problems before and I've been doing in for awhile. 

So I recently did a playthrough of XD and obtained and purified Lugia and then moved it over to bdsp all with a couple other purified pokemon. But psycho boost and feather dance are now both showing as invalid even though both moves are in bdsp and work properly. I know they were removed in swsh however with pokemon home there is a direct route for lugia without having to lose those moves in swsh exists. So my question is why basically?

16 minutes ago, JazmineXena said:

Hello All,

So I don't use PKHex for generating pokemon, I actually use it for playing the older games via ROM and then trading up to future gens and present game since it's faster. Since I have a homebrewed switch anyways. So presently my copies of BDSP, SWSH, PLA are all physical real copies and all other games are pure ROMS. Works great for faster ribbon master work and trading up. And I've ever encountered invalid problems before and I've been doing in for awhile. 

So I recently did a playthrough of XD and obtained and purified Lugia and then moved it over to bdsp all with a couple other purified pokemon. But psycho boost and feather dance are now both showing as invalid even though both moves are in bdsp and work properly. I know they were removed in swsh however with pokemon home there is a direct route for lugia without having to lose those moves in swsh exists. So my question is why basically?

Do the other purified mons also get their special moves marked as invalid?

1 hour ago, JazmineXena said:

Hello All,

Lugia can’t know those moves in BDSP since when transferring from HOME to BDSP all moves are removed and replaced with ones it can learn in BDSP. Same goes for SWSH and PLA. Only exception with SWSH is when Pokémon are transferred from past games it will retain those moves.

• Like 1