Updating wild area to connect locally to OFW switch??

realrj

Hey guys

Ia have two systems, one OLED ofw and one V1 cfw. I can't host raids on the OLED one to play with my brother while he's on the cfw one playing an NSP.

He always gets an error message saying he could not be connected. But if we connect with him hosting, it works just fine.

Someone posted about this saying that the games have different wild area version updates. But didn't explain exactly how to fix it

I read everything about updating wild area and imported the 6 latest files from the ongoing monthly default event. But the issue persists.

Any help on this one? I really don't know what else to do and read everything tons os times :(

thank you very much 

Edited by realrj

23 minutes ago, realrj said:

Won't I get banned on the cfw system?

Only if you’ve installed pirated stuff, done some sketchy stuff with your unit etc.

I’ve been using CFW on Sysnand + online for years. CFW installation itself isn’t a ban factor, it’s what you do with it that is.

Anyhow, also make sure the both of you are on the same game update, as well as same Switch firmware update.

13 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Only if you’ve installed pirated stuff, done some sketchy stuff with your unit etc.

I’ve been using CFW on Sysnand + online for years. CFW installation itself isn’t a ban factor, it’s what you do with it that is.

Anyhow, also make sure the both of you are on the same game update, as well as same Switch firmware update.

Yes, unfortunately that Nand is not the cleanest, and it has some homebrew and nsp.

Is there another way to do it.?