Ribbon Count Memory Contest and Ribbon Count Memory Battle

lxy4251326

This is a new legality check. PKHeX was incorrectly setting the HasContestMemoryRibbon and HasBattleMemoryRibbon flags for pk6/pk7 formats. Only starting in Gen8 format does the game set the flag when the count is nonzero. It's a bug with the Bank app that was never fixed.

Use the batch editor to set those two properties to false.

15 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

This is a new legality check. PKHeX was incorrectly setting the HasContestMemoryRibbon and HasBattleMemoryRibbon flags for pk6/pk7 formats. Only starting in Gen8 format does the game set the flag when the count is nonzero. It's a bug with the Bank app that was never fixed.

thank you 

and I ask  another  question on the fourth floor

Edited by lxy4251326

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me, got the same problem.. i tried to move my Sceptile from Gen3 to Gen7 game copy and setted the count of the ribbons as usual. Doing that, the pokemon does not get the invlaid mark. the problem seem to appear only on the pokemons that get transferred previous of the latest update. So I'm asking... it's a PkHeX bug?? 

Problem.jpg

1 hour ago, car.luciano89 said:

Excuse me, got the same problem.. i tried to move my Sceptile from Gen3 to Gen7 game copy and setted the count of the ribbons as usual. Doing that, the pokemon does not get the invlaid mark. the problem seem to appear only on the pokemons that get transferred previous of the latest update. So I'm asking... it's a PkHeX bug?? 

Problem.jpg

Previous versions (after initial SW/SH) set a flag incorrectly, and now the current version flags it. Not a current bug.

33 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Previous versions (after initial SW/SH) set a flag incorrectly, and now the current version flags it. Not a current bug.

So all my pokemons are illegals and I have to re-transfer them with the correct flag, right? For example, about my Sceptile (the right one) that's on my SW copy at the moment, I can be banned if I use it online, right? 

1 hour ago, car.luciano89 said:

So all my pokemons are illegals and I have to re-transfer them with the correct flag, right? For example, about my Sceptile (the right one) that's on my SW copy at the moment, I can be banned if I use it online, right? 

As I've already mentioned above, it only applies to gen6/7, and the way to fix it is to use the batch editor as described.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2022 at 11:26 PM, Kaphotics said:

How do you set those two properties to false with batch editor? Newbie here :(

• 10 months later...