Looking for Ultra Sun sav before 3rd Island?

1. Hi, this is random, but I'm trying to redo the story events starting just before the 3rd island. Anyone have a sav file or suggestion for using PKHEX for editing my file? I looked at the event flags and had no luck actually impacting the story. Thanks!

On 8/24/2022 at 10:36 PM, Gambitscard said:
  1. Hi, this is random, but I'm trying to redo the story events starting just before the 3rd island. Anyone have a sav file or suggestion for using PKHEX for editing my file? I looked at the event flags and had no luck actually impacting the story. Thanks!

Use this to edit your existing save to whatever points in the list in the program:

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gambitscard said:

thanks for this, is there something like this for HGSS? I have bugged out my game right at Clare, and essentially she's acting like we already battled (we didn't). I tried PkHX, but can't find any flags related to her. Thanks!

Can I take it that you gave yourself gym badges without fighting the gym leaders?

If so, remove her badge.

Actually, I did not. I added max game corner coins and the pokeathelon points, plus a few berries. I was able to advance through her gym and fought all the trainers, but when I go to her (mind you my game just showed the 7 badges), she gives me the dialogue for when you defeat her. I found a few posts online of others having similar issues. I genuinely am not sure how my messing with my inventory could have messed this up, but oh well, serves me right I guess.