Missing wondercards section for Gen 6 and 7

Snakki

Hi,

First of all I would like to thank the work done to gather all the events. Congratulations.
I would like to know if it was possible to have the missings wondercards of gen 5 and 6 because they are not available on the topics (compared to gen 1-5) 

Thanks in advance

8 hours ago, Snakki said:

Hi,

First of all I would like to thank the work done to gather all the events. Congratulations.
I would like to know if it was possible to have the missings wondercards of gen 5 and 6 because they are not available on the topics (compared to gen 1-5) 

Thanks in advance

As in if we could provide them?

check the GitHub for eventgallery. If it’s not there, it’s not there

I'm talking about this on Gen VI Event Contribution Thread 2017 :

image.png.de3da954a73d125f8bc4b1ed8e8b8983.png

that means that before in this hide content there were events not available in the github, well I guess.. if you can confirm this to me it would be great.

Thanks ;)

6 hours ago, Snakki said:

I'm talking about this on Gen VI Event Contribution Thread 2017 :

image.png.de3da954a73d125f8bc4b1ed8e8b8983.png

that means that before in this hide content there were events not available in the github, well I guess.. if you can confirm this to me it would be great.

Thanks ;)

There used to be a google sheet tracking what events are where, but when shifting images around in site directory it somewhat broke the sheet. It’s also outdated cause it hasn’t been updated in a while.

Frankly I think it reached a point where if a Gen 6/7 event has a wonder card, we have it, so that isn’t necessary any more :/

I should remove that table altogether.