Recreating Old Pokémon

Desmondcsz

Long story short, I got a GC Memory Card with an old XD save file, and wanted to see if it was possible to recreate some old mons within it since I don't have a hacked wii or anything that'd let me just extract the save file.

The only info available are Stats, Nature and Trainer ID, I tried to use an IV calculator and Pokefinder's IV to PID but the XD results I got would give me an SID to make the mons shiny and thus, marked as wrong.

Is there another tool or something that I could use to get better results, or is this just pretty much a waste of time?

Also one of the mons I chose to try is a purified Lugia since it's still level 50, albeit nearing 51 so probably has some EVs here and there.

What you could do to obtain the correct SID is transfer some of those Pokemon to another game where you have access to the savefile. The SID provided by Pokefinder in that section is for finding one that would make it shiny, not your true SID from the savefile.

This can also be used to obtain the rest of the stats, since you'd have access to them entirely.

I suggest trying to move them into at least Gen 4, all 3DS/2DS models are hackable without any additional stuff aside from an SD card, so you could extract your save like that. Gen 3 requires a flashcart, cart reader, or hacked gamecube/Wii for Colo/XD. 

Edited by Atrius97