Spina Request to trade in HOME

32 minutes ago, Hello, it's me! said:

293388688_10224701503237185_5800912401342770157_n.thumb.jpg.b1786121ae46893d3d1d0c8773177aee.jpg

Need PKHEX files for these two specific pattern spindas. First pattern is non shiny and second pattern is shiny. i want to trade these in HOME so no BDSP spinda please! Thanks in advance :)

Spinda can’t be transferred from GO to HOME. Because many of such “patterns” don’t exist in the games. Thus no one can Gen them for you.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Spinda can’t be transferred from GO to HOME. Because many of such “patterns” don’t exist in the games. Thus no one can Gen them for you.

oh not just from pogo, i used a pic from pogo as reference but really any non bdsp spinda will do that can be transferred to HOME as long as the shiny and non shiny one is in correct pattern :)

1 hour ago, Hello, it's me! said:

oh not just from pogo, i used a pic from pogo as reference but really any non bdsp spinda will do that can be transferred to HOME as long as the shiny and non shiny one is in correct pattern :)

Are you wanting any pattern as long as they are the same patter or you’re wanting that pattern in the picture. If it’s the patters from the picture those patters only exist in PoGO and the anime thus can’t be in the games.

1 hour ago, Poke J said:

Are you wanting any pattern as long as they are the same patter or you’re wanting that pattern in the picture. If it’s the patters from the picture those patters only exist in PoGO and the anime thus can’t be in the games.

these two patterns in the picture only exist in pogo ? 😮 oh i did not know that

7 hours ago, Hello, it's me! said:

these two patterns in the picture only exist in pogo ? 😮 oh i did not know that

Yeah that’s what I was saying. You asked for these 2 specific patterns and I replied to that XD

Well, to reiterate a few points to clear the air:
- None of GO Spinda's can enter HOME
- As a result, none of GO unique Spinda patterns can be genned
- Presently HOME <-/-> BDSP (For Spindas)