Fossils in gen3

paf

what event flag or constant I should edit to make possible to revive the old amber and helix/dome fossil in FR/Lg?I could recollect the again editting pkhex event flags, but I could not to revive them in canabar city. thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, paf said:

what event flag or constant I should edit to make possible to revive the old amber and helix/dome fossil in FR/Lg?I could recollect the again editting pkhex event flags, but I could not to revive them in canabar city. thanks for any help.

In FRLG, there's a separate event flag/constant for being able to give and collect from the scientist.
You need to edit those instead.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

In FRLG, there's a separate event flag/constant for being able to give and collect from the scientist.
You need to edit those instead.

what is event's flag/ constant name? I looked for it but I could not find it.

On 6/29/2022 at 8:23 AM, theSLAYER said:

Off the top of my head I don’t remember. I’m away from my PC for the next couple of hours. Consider checking pret’s disassembly or something.

I found the disassembly but I did not undestand anything.I''l wait for your huge help.thanks a lot bro 

Do you know what flag or constant I should edit to make that fossil able to revived in cinnabar island? thanks for any help

@theSLAYER

5 hours ago, paf said:

How could I edit that flag to test it @theSLAYER? In pkhex? sorry for the question

For example,

Let's test the got old amber flag.

image.png

Even tho the flag itself is not numbered, we can tell the flag after it is 0x25F.

That means the got old amber flag is 0x25E. (0x25F - 1)

Now, convert that value from hexadecimal to decimal
0x25E -> 606
image.png
[I typed the value into Windows calculator in Hex mode, and it gave me the Dec value]

Now:
image.png

Insert the value, tick the checkmark, and save.
Export the edited save into your game, and then check.